Chapter 10

Hey sorry I wasn't posting this book so long I just had to finish the other chapters but know I have to start righting :D for you guys.
___________________________
Chapter 10
Blossom P.O.V

"So when is the party" I said to buttercup. She faced me.

"It's at 17:00pm" I nodded and went back in my room and grabbed my phone and sat on window, I looked at my phone to see no mails, no calls, no messages. I couldn't believe that my parents never called me and said how's vocation, or Hawaii. I took my eyes out of the screen looked outside at all the people having fun with there families.

Brick P.O.V

*jezz, mum I already told you, am having fun, ok" I said throw the phone to my mum she always calls me if am alright but sometimes I really don't answer.

*good, just call me if there is anything* she said, we said our byes and then I hang up. I placed my phone on the desk and went in the living room seeing butch and bommer watching TV.

"Hey bros" I said as I walked to the sofa and sat down then looked at the TV screen to see them watching something got to do with fighting.

"So, did your mum called you again" butch said as I nodded "wow it's like her fifth time calling you" i nodded again.

"Anyways" when are we leaving for the party" I said as they faced me.

"17:00pm, why" boomer said as he faced the screen again I just shrugged.

"Because I didn't know and I needed to find out" I said as I got up "am going to my room to find something to do" they both nodded, I walked to my room then sat on the window, I looked out the window to see lots of happy families, it grossed me out.

6 hours later (16:30)

I was getting ready for the party today, I wore black jeans, white t-shirt, black jumper and black nikes. I grabbed my phone and put it in my jumper then walked out.

"Is everyone ready" boomer said as me and butch nodded at the same time. "Then let's go, what are we waiting for" butch said running out of the room, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room and went to the taxi, butch ordered.

20 minutes we was riding, but we got there, butch paid the man and we walked out of the car and walked and to see lots of boats, but one was with lots of lights and there was some beats, we walked up there, the guard let us in.

"Ok let's separate" butch said as we all went to our own sides. When I walked I spotted her, what is she doing here, uh, I'll just go. But something made me stop leaving the dam boat, the boat was moving, I then realised were the boat is swimming away from the area. Really hope I wouldn't see her on this ride again.

••••••

20 minutes it has been an I am having fun playing games with some other guys and butch. I walked to the end of the boat and looked at the waves that the boat was making them. And there was a life boat in the water attached to the boat. I looked to the side to see her.

"What are you doing here" I said annoyed, I said before not to see her again but here it is. She faced me and got annoyed.

"Having fun, and what are you doing here" she said as I laughed at her first words 'having fun' "what's so funny" she said.

"It's just you having fun, it's not like a nerd can have fun" I said with a laugh, she got annoyed.

"Shut up, brick, your such a annoying thing" blossom said with anger. I laughed at her words.

"Am not annoying thing am just handsome" I said as she got annoyed Evan more, we stopped fighting because I could hear the police boat, everyone got scared, the line from the life boat was ripping.

"What's going on" she said scared everyone was pushing so me and blossom got pushed out of the boat.

I couldn't brave I swam up there was lots of waves I swam to the life boat, I got on it same goes to blossom. The boat was swimming away.

"HEEEY, HEEEEEEY, OVER HERE" Me and blossom shouted so they can turn to us and help us, we couldn't do anything, they didn't see us or hear us, they where to far away. From the distance not that far, I saw a wave it wasn't just a little wave.

"Oh gad" I said "umm, get that thing" I said to blossom, she got that thing and unfolded it really fast we covered the whole boat with it, I think it was the lid to the boat.

*8 hours later*
blossom P.O.V

I woke up I couldn't hear no hard waves or anything it was just calm water. So I took the cover of me so did he, we looked around, to see nothing, it's completely nothing, we was in the middle of no where, the water was clean and light blue, the sky was nice and shiny, nothing else.

"Great, where stuck in the middle of nowhere" he said as I nodded "with all the people in the boat it had to be you, your the one my life is rewind" I put on a sad face and turned around not to see him.

"Yeah I think the same" I said quiet, I didn't know if he didn't hear but I didn't want him to know.

Brick P.O.V

I heard her say something, like she agreed on me I then felt a little bad, just a little.

"Oh my god" I looked at her "what" I said to her "look over there" she said as she pointed at something, I looked at where she was pointing at, then I saw the thing that I never thought I'll see in my life, a island.
___________________________

Yay am finished, I know it's not long but it did take me time to right because next chapter will be a lot better and cute I think am not quit shore yet 😃

Hope you like it and if you did leave a comment what part you liked and give me your thoughts about this book, don't forget to vote 😉

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊