Chapter 3

Blossom P.O.V

*After school*

I left the building on my own because bubbles had to go to the park with boomer and buttercup football practice with butch I was left alone I still cannot believe that I have to sit next to worst Pearson in this hall school this is going to be a long year I can fell it.

I was near my house I took a deep breath went in and saw my mum and dad shouting at each other again but I did not care they still love me but they always shout at each other. I went to my room shut the door went to my desk and sat down doing my homework I got from English, math, health, geography and history I really need to start now so I will be busy.

Brick P.O.V

I sat down on the floor playing my xbox 1. I heard my dad told me to come downstairs I did not know why maybe food so I got up switched the Xbox off Ieft my room went downstairs my mother and father was smiling at me wait that means my favourite food they made Is coming I sat down quick mum put the plate on the table and class with juice' yes I love the food my mum makes me when it comes to this food am happy' I thought to myself.

"Thanks mum and dad" I said as they smiled they really love me' am not so goody to shoes like blossom I just act like that to get my favourite food and they won't shout at me' I thought to myself. I ate everything they smiled I smiled back and left to my room and sat down and played on my Xbox.

Blossom P.O.V

I finished my homework I was tired of doing these homework's and I am little hungry so I went downstairs sat down and ate my parents still was shouting at each other because my father is an acholic and my mum wants him to stop drinking i shished and ate it all and went to my room I shut the door I went to my bed laid down looked at the cycling hearing my parents shout at each other I then fell a sleep.

(Me-sorry am late to tell you the truth I was a little lazy and here it is please hope you like it and have a great day and sorry so short.

💗blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊