Chapter 12

Brick P.O.V

I opened my eyes but the bright light hit my eyes I closed my eyes because of the sudden brightness, i blinked a couple of times to get use to of the light I sat up lazily, it was so hot so I took of my top reviling my 6 pack, I put my hands into my back pocket. And stood up on my feet I walked near the sea. I looked at the sea, first night here and I bet everyone is missing me. I walked back to my place, I need a walk so I walked to see something horrible it's blossom but something concerned me about her, she had tears in her eyes and looking straight at the water but there was red liquid dripping down her waist, I then felt a little sorry, but I don't know why.

"Wow, you have nice job cutting your wrist" I laughed at her, her head snapped her head at me then looked at me and checked me out and blushed but turn her head. Ok maybe she's the first girl to see me out of my shirt, I hate taking my top of hut it's literally to hot, to wear one.

"Oh shut up, it's not a job to cut myself" she said with a hurt voice I had this felling of sadness in my heart wait or is it just my imagination, yup my heart is just playing jokes with me.

"Yeah like if this isn't a job you wouldn't do it" I said with laughter in my voice as she had hurt in her face I don't know why but she felt hurt from my words normally she would fight back with my words and don't show sadness, but now it's different.

"Just leave, you said you don't want to see me then why are you here" she said trying to put her strong voice but it was still weak, I have never saw her that sad, actually I have never saw her sad.

"Fine, but don't come near my camp, got it" I said and left to my area.

Blossom P.O.V

I looked at him leaving and hate him so much but what is this filling in my chest towards him, why does he have to look so handsome, "shut up, mind" I said to myself, no what am I thinking he's nothing, except his strong abs, oh my god, stop thinking about him. I barred my head into my hands.

Buttercup P.O.V

We was in the main room with everyone who went to that party from our school that went to Hawaii . When we left the boat I didn't find blossom Evan bubbles didn't. Me and buttercup was worried Evan she wasn't here in the hotel. Evan on the boat when we left. Am worried about her so much.

"Ok you may leave to your rooms" the teacher said as me and bubbles stayed and Evan boomer and butch stayed as well, well that's od, brick is not with them, did he get lost like blossom.

"And why you not leaving" the teacher said looking at me, bubbles, butch and boomer. We got up and we all had a worried face.

"Mrs, blossom, is missing" I managed to say as the boys had a shock face Evan the teacher had wide eyes.

"Really, Evan brick is missing" butch said.

"Oh my god when was the last time you saw them" teacher said getting information in the case of blossoms and bricks missing.

"I saw blossom when we walked into the boat she was there and the boat swam away and when we got back she wasn't on the boat" I said worried and scared for blossoms missing.

"Really that happened to us, but I was playing inside with other lads and he went to get fresh air and when we got back because of the police he wasn't on the boat as well" butch said as me and bubbles had a shock.

"This has to be informed to the police and there parents" the teacher said and walked to the office fast, as we stayed at the main room shocked and scared.

"What do you think may happened to them" I said to the boys as they just shrugged, I looked at bubbles, she was crying.

"I don't know, maybe there somewhere in the sea" butch said like it was a good think I have him a deadly glare.

"Don't say it like it is a good thing, butch, our friends are out there and you just say it likes a good thing that they're gone, but guess what it's a bad thing, there out there somewhere freezing to death and you just say it's a good thing" I snapped at him he then thought about it and felt guilt at he's words.

"Sorry I didn't mean to sound it like that, but what should I say I have no idea where they could be" butch said as I thought where could they be but I have nothing.

"Buttercup, they could of fallen of the boat" I looked at bubbles, with a shock.

"What makes you think that" I said to her and both boys agreed with me.

"Because the life boat was missing and second there is nothing else to say we saw them when we came on the boat and we didn't see them when we left the boat" I had wide eyes, that could be it but where could they could be, the sea is bigger then you think.

Bricks P.O.V

I sat next to the fire as the sun was stetting down and the moon setting up, I felt nice and worm, but something concerned me the most and its the worst concern I ever had, why, do I fell like I need to go check on blossom. I sighed. I got up and walked to her she, looked she was freezing.

"Why did you came here" she said cuddling to herself she looked at me and looked like she was ice cold.

"Listen, if your cold, you could come to my place and worm yourself up, but it's your choice, I am not making you, I just don't care, if you come then I will not care or if you don't come then suit yourself" I said and left her alone once again.

I walked to my place hoping she wouldn't come, but my heart was hoping she would come, what the hell is wrong with me these days.

Blossom P.O.V

He actually let me be next to him, but am not going I would rather freeze to death, then be next to him, but guess what I actually stood up I couldn't control myself my heart was making me go I hated this so much, why do I have this thing that is making me walk to him, what the hell is wrong with me.

While he's place was on view I stopped and thought if I should go, or not, it could of always be a prank, but who would be pranking while there lost in a island, right!.

I made a step towards he's warm place as the dim from the fire came my way I felt warmth in me.

"Wow and I thought you wouldn't come" he laughed as i snapped at his laughing face.

"Then why did you tell me to come" I said as I felt hurt in my heart, why was I hurt I don't feel nothing towards him, do I?.

"I said it to see if you'd actually come, but really great that a nerd came" he started to laugh once again as, tears forming my eyes.

"Your a asshole" I said as he's face went from funny type to frown looking.

"What did you just call me" he said, he's voice deepen, I become a little scared of him, will he hurt me, but I can't lose myself I need to stand up for once.m

" a asshole" I repeated myself, I hate him so much, he's nothing to me.

"You fucking, bitch, no wonder no one likes you, your just a fucking ugly and stupid, why don't you just die, no one does like you anyway, probably Evan your parents" my heart crashed into million peace, my tears started to appear in my eyes as it dropped down.

"Your right, who will ever care if I die, I have no one bye my side, so I should just die" the tears started to go heavier.

"Bloss am so sor.." He looked like he regretted it, but I don't care, he was right.

"No need to apologise, I am done with my life, if I die everyone will be happy and ad least you would have your wish came true" I snapped and ran off crying.

Brick P.O.V

My regretful words where everywhere around me, why have I had to be so mean, I have never seen her that sad and I have never seen her cry, maybe what I said was true. I need to find her.

I ran the way she ran, I looked around while running. I couldn't find her no where, maybe she killed her self?, nah brick, don't be stupid, she just hid. herself somewhere. Yeah that could be it, but if she's still alive I need to find her and quick.
___________________________

Ok this chapter wasn't good and you could say the truth I don't really mind because I think it is.

💗blossickfan❤️

Comment and vote