Chapter 8

Brick P.O.V

I woke up because the plane was all wobbly. I looked out the window to see where landing. I looked at blossom she was starting to wake up and looked straight outside. I looked to the front as i yawned. I couldn't believe I slept the whole ride.

"We have arrived to our destination" the captain said as all of us cheered and was happy. All of us got out of our seats and grabbed our bags and walked out of the plane one bye one as the door opened. When I got outside it was sunny and hot. We got out the airport went to the buss and sat down this time we had to sit next to our groups I was in the ninja's group isn't it cool having a group name like that. I sat down next to the window as butch sat next to me and bommer sat next to butch. Bommer smiled to us I done a little nod to him.

"Where do you think will be our hotel" I rolled my eyes how should I know I never actually been in Hawaii so why is he asking me. so I just shrugged to him.
After that conversation with him I didn't speak throw this ride aether. I normally don't talk to people while I am ridding somewhere else because I have no clue what to talk about butch and bommer always had something to talk about like video games, crushes, what they did, music. All kind of stuff but me I don't really talk about that kind of stuff. They are way different then me.

We got to the place we meant to be we got out from the bus with our suitcase as the other bus came and the others came out of that mini bus with there suitcase.

We looked at the teacher who was looking at us. "Ok student this is our hotel" we all looked around it was so amazing it looked like a 5 star hotel. "You can go in. your number will be on the papers" we all nodded as we walked in it was cool inside like I had no words we all went to our direction to find out rooms me, butch and bommer was in the same room so we staid together when I looked around the place i finely found our room number I took the key that we got from the teacher before we walked our direction I opened it and went in as the lads followed me in it was cool room it had three doors to the room one on the left and two on the right.

"I picking the left room" they all rolled there eyes I grabbed my suitcase and went to the left door and opened it and walked in. I was shocked if what I sow it was cool. This room had a king sized bed on the Middle it was red my favourite colour. It had a wide desk on the left with a computer and a laptop and on the right his had a big window that you could sit on the walls where white and the floor was wooden brown. Next to the door there was a wardrobe. I put the suitcase on the bed and sat down on the bed. I got up and walked out of my amazing room and went to our living room I sat down on the sofa. The lads came out of there rooms all with different clothes.

"Where are you going" I said rather confused of why did they look Like there about to leave.why I have to be the one who have to find about something.

"Out. wanner come" butch said as I shook my head I couldn't be asked to go. I am to tired to leave and plus we just came "ok. But your missing the fun" I really didn't care if they have fun or not I do need to get a shower I stink like hell.

"Ok. Bye" I said as they rolled there eyes and left the room sigh. I finely was all alone. I went back in my room took a towel and some PJ clothes I went out of my room went to the bathroom the door next to me. I took a long worm shower.

Blossom P.O.V

My friends left the room as I staid in my room I was to tiered to leave I went to my room on the right took my pj clothes along with the towel I left my room went to the bathroom door that is next to my door I took a worm long bath.

I was in the bath about 15 minutes now so I walked out of the tub and took the lid out so the water can go. I cleaned myself with the towel and worn my nice PJ. I walked out of the bath to my room placed the towel on the radiator. I walked back to the living room sat down on the sofa turn the TV on.

I turn the TV off because I watched about 10 minutes know I went to my room. Sat on the open window that you could sit on I looked outside it was beautiful and pretty.

"Where back" I heard from the living room someone say but I recognised the voice it was buttercups I walked in the living room and smiled "hey blossom" I smiled "did you know that the door straight from us its the boys room" my smile faded. I couldn't believe I will be seeing him more often know "and there will be a boat party not tomorrow but the day before. Your coming right?" she said I nodded a little.

"Night am going bed" bubbles said as she went to her room. Won't she take a shower first. Oh well. I looked at buttercup she sat on the sofa watching some football games she was cheering laud for some team. I shook it of my head and went to my room sat down where was I sitting before I got interrupted but this time I took my phone I looked at my phone it was 18:34. I didn't get any massages from my parents. I bet they are fighting about some stupid things.

I got up from the window laid down on my bed i covers myself. Placed my phone on the desk right near the bed I closed my eyes and let the night took over me.
___________________________
Hope you like it because I did what did you think tell me in the comments and vote if you like it.

I'll give you some questions to fill

Was blossom happy at her house?

Does blossom have a little crush on brick?

What did brick fill about blossom sitting next to her?

What was bricks act towards his mother?

Do bubbles and buttercup know what was going on in blossom's house?

Now give me the answers in the comments If you get all them right I'll follow you.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊