Chapter 11

Blossom P.O.V

"Paddle you idiot, probably there is someone there and they could help us" I said to him as he paddled but then stopped.

"Shut the hell up I am paddling, I hate you so much, seriously why did you have to fall of the boat" he snapped at me as he started to paddled again, I just got annoyed.

"I think the same if you would fall of the boat just you, then I wouldn't see you again, but here am stuck with you" i snapped I am so mad at him can't he just shut up.

"Shut the fuck up" he said as I was pissed I didn't argue to him I just don't want to talk to him anymore, if will leave this god dam life boat I'll leave him and find help, he's so god dam annoying.

As we got closer to the island, I stopped peddling and grabbed my bag and got my phone out.

"What the hell you had a flipping phone all the time and you didn't care to call anyone" he got pissed, I just rolled my eyes it's not like I can all anyone.

"It's useless calling anyone because there is no signal and we don't know where we are, so I would shut up if I wore you" I snapped. It not like I can do anything with my phone.

I hopped out of the life boat so did he we pulled the life boat to the sand as far from the water. I rested myself by sitting on the floor as he was looking around.

"Where the hell are we it doesn't look like no one has ever been here" he said as I shrugged. I got up and walked away "and where the hell are you going" I stopped them turned around to face him.

"Making your wish come true by leaving your space and to get help if I'll ever find one" snapped as I walked to the green forest. How I hate him why does he care if I leave he wants me gone so I did, I don't flipping care if he will swim away and leave me alone in this god dam island ad least I won't see him never again.

Brick P.O.V

Jeez how annoying can she be why did I even say where is she going I don't give a shit where she goes she can jump in a lake full of deadly fishes and I wouldn't care, I hate her so much. I started to walk to find a nice spot. I know she'll never find help in this god dam island I bet this island was never been seen so where the only ones are here and some wild creatures. I don't Evan know what's the time, jeez and she has the phone wait I have my own phone and it's in the life boat I just have to go back there and get it. I ran back to the life boat took my phone and the life coat so ad least I'll sleep here and to get myself comfy, I saw a life kit so I looked inside there was a gun some balls to the gun, Evan first aid stuff. I took the most useful stuff and walked the way i walked before.

10 minutes of searching and I found a nice place to be in I put the stuff down and sighed am so tired ad least I sorted out where I'll be staying if no help can find me. I sighed time to make this a better place, to stay. I walked to the forest not to far away from my place as I got some perfect sticks to make a tent. I walked back and put the sticks down. Jeez how I hate doing all the work but Surviving is one thing when your in a island.

Blossom P.O.V

Jeez I was lost I don't know how to get back or how to get anywhere I am completely lost I seriously need to go back it's going to be night soon and it's always to sleep at the beach not in the forest, that's what I always thought, anyways I have to try to get back wait what happens if I'll see him again jeez the beach is massive I bet i won't see him, the sun was going down soon and am here in the forest trying to get back to the beach ad am really starving and cold, rapt myself with my hands and walking who knows where. I hate this I hate hate him it's his god dam fault, but it's also my fault, oh who my I kidding its non of our fault it's the god dam people's fault, that don't know how it like to be pushed into a wet and be with the most hated guy in the world and be stuck in an island that no one knows, ok i don't know nothing about this island but I know no one is here because I didn't see or hear anything it's hard to find someone when your in an island where no one goes.

The moon was slightly showing, wait the moon was showing jeez that means am close to the beach I ran I didn't look back or Evan took rest I ran as I stopped and gasped, I wanted to cry but I didn't I finely was at the beach. I laid down next to the tree I was god dam cold I am to tired to make fire, I've been walking to long. I looked into my bag, how stupid am I, I forgot that I packed myself a jumper if I'll be cold on the boat i smiled and put it on. I know it's won't keep me worn but it's better then nothing right?, I slowly let the night take over me while I was freezing but I some how I fell a sleep
___________________________

Wow I didn't expect that, probably they'll get along next chapter poor blossom :( and poor brick :(. They both don't know what there missing with all there hate isn't that true, they should finely give up on fighting and go out with each other what did I always say

'There isn't blossick without blossom and brick'

How did I ever thought about that I can't remember anyways comment and vote.

💗blossickfan❤️