Chapter 7

Blossom P.O.V

I woke up because my alarm went off so I turned it off and got up. I looked at the suitcase then I remembered that I am going on holiday. I ran to the bathroom took a quick shower and brushed my teeth after the showers. I rapped a towel around myself and went back to my room and got change.

I wore white top saying 'to cool for you', black strapless jacket, black jeans and white converse I didn't want to wear something tight or fashion because am going on a plain and everything will be ruined.

I looked at the time 7:39 i didn't have long so I quickly grabbed the suitcase and my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I eat quickly so I have time to tell my parents goodbye.

I quickly went to my mums room and told her the news she kissed me in the forehead and said 'safe trip' I smiled to her and left to my dads room to tell him the news he smiled 'love you and goodnight' I laughed and left his room and went downstairs.

I left my house and I sore a car i front of my house it was buttercups she had it on her 16th birthday it's a black Mazda. She came out of her car and smiled I came towards her.

"Hey bc" I smiled brightly to her as bubbles came out of bc car as well.

"Hey blossom. Are you ready for our best holiday ever" bc said I giggled with bubbles and nodded. I took the suitcase to the back of the car and put it on other suitcase I closed the back of the car and went to seat in the back next to the middle. I buckled up and smiled to them that am ready to go. Bc started the car and drives off to school.

When we got to school bc parked her car in the school car park. We got out of the car and grabbed our suitcase. After that buttercup shut all the doors and closed the car.

We walked to the school bus station everyone was here Evan those 3 boys. Me, buttercup and bubbles talked in till the teacher came and everyone was quiet and all of us looked at miss.

"Hello students. When I call out your name you can go in and please say here before you go in" we all nodded and waited for our name to be called out "blossom autonium" miss Allen called out my name.

"Here" I went to the bus and took a seat at the end wear are 4 seats next to the window. I put the suitcase under my feet. I looked at the door buttercup came in so I waved to her so she could see me. She went to the end of the bus and sat right next to me. She put her suitcase under her feet like I did. I looked back at the front to see bubbles coming towards us she sat next to buttercup. She done the same as us with the suitcase.

"Hey bubs" bubbles smiled and waved "hey bc" buttercup winked.

"Hey blossom" they said at the same time. We talked and didn't know that everyone was already here sat down. i looked at the teacher she had some papers in her hands.

"Students. These are your plane tickets and your seating and this paper is the groups you'll be" everyone cheered "the groups will be just a 3 or 4" we nodded as miss Allen was handing the papers out. Intill she got to the end of the bus she gave me and then buttercup then bubbles. Miss Allen went back to the front and sat down next to the driver. After a second the driver drives off

"What seat number you have blossom and group" I looked at what seat number I had and what group am in. I was happy and shocked.

"My seat number is 1a and the group is coolers" I said. 1a Is the best seats they have more space for there legs it's so cool it's like a vip side.

"Yay am in the coolers group where in the same group" bubbles was exited " but not the same seat number mine is 22b" buttercup looked at bubbles and smiled.

"Am next to you bubs 22a and in the coolers group" we all was exited that we was in the same group.

I after 10 minutes bubbles and buttercup was having a conversation but I didn't Join in I looked out the window the hall way throw the bus ride.

We got to the plane station and everyone got the suitcase and went out same as us. Miss Allen told us to follow her so we did. We went inside. Miss Allen went to the people that work here and told something she came back and told us to come we listened we got our suitcase and went to the plane number all of us sat down on the chairs I didn't have space so I went to sit down on the floor. I got my phone out and played some games on it.

Our door was open so I took my suitcase and my phone and went outside to the plane. I was lined up at the back I took my passport from my suitcase and my ticket. It was my turn I went to the lady gave her my passport and the ticket she smiled at me and nodded for me to go in. I went in and sat in front. I put my suitcase in the shelf above my head and sat back down.

I looked out the window and back inside and notes't someone was sitting next to me I looked at the person who was sitting next to me it was brick

"What the hell are you doing here egg head" he said harshly. I would say the same thing but then I realised something.

"Shut up what is your number" he showed me and I was shocked we have to sit next to each other during this flight " I guess this would be the worst flight ever" he looked at me confused so I gave him my ticket and showed him my number he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. You don't talk to me and I don't talk to you. Got it." I nodded in agreement for the first time with him.

Brick P.O.V

I cannot believe I have to sit next to this thing during this flight.

2 hours later

It was getting boring so I looked what bommer and butch doing they where talking and playing games. I looked back to the front and looked what she was doing. She was watching 'falt in our stars' god. That's a boring film (not really. I love that film). I turn on my mini tv it's twice as big as a iPad I have options to pick music, films, games or reading. I didn't know what to choice so I picked music. I got headphones out and plugged them In. I went in search and typed what music I want then put play and closed my eyes.

6 hours later

I woke up at night because I needed the bathroom I got out of my seat and walked to the bathroom. After I was finished I left the bathroom and sat in my seat and fell a sleep again.
___________________________

What did you think of this chapter give me your thoughts comment and vote.
Sorry it was long my wifi didn't work at all I was so mad and I think I won't have wifi till next month sorry but I am not leaving wattpad but my wifi need to be fixed maybe it will be fixed early.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊