[ I n s t r u m e n t a l ]

"Hahayaan nalang ba natin sila?"

"Ano'ng gusto mo? Pigilan natin ang kasiyahan nila?"

"What I mean is, they both struggling. One can't hear. One forgets. They'll both hurt themselves in the end."

"Bakit kasi iniisip mo kaagad na masasaktan sila? Hayaan mo silang sumugal. There's nothing wrong on trying, it was wrong if you didn't try."

They take a look at the two from afar who's having fun. You can see from both of them the happiness and being in love.

He sighed.

"See how happy they are? Can't you just wish them a happier life?"

"I want to but. . ."

He looked at him as if he was waiting for him to finish what he was saying.

"They had enough. I saw him suffer, his medicine isn't helping. Mas lumalala pa ang pagiging makakalimutin niya. . .

He looked away then bowed his head.

. . . Hihintayin pa ba natin na makalimutan niya ulit si Jimin hyung? Hihintayin pa ba natin na masaktan sila ulit pareho? In the end, baka hindi lang yun ang mangyari... what if it'll be worse?"

"Kookie. ."

"Namjoon hyung. . Yoongi hyung already told me about his condition. It isn't short term or even long term memory loss now. . ."

"What do you mean Jungkook?"

"Nasabi niya sakin, the last time he had his checked up to his doctor. The doctor found out that his condition getting worst. . .

Jungkook was playing his fingers because of the tension. Namjoon was just staring at him blankly and waiting for him to finish what he was saying.

. . . He can loss all of his memories permanently, hyung."