I then buried my face in my palms.

“Cherim?” I heard someone’s voice from behind. I remember I was still on the kitchen. I looked at who it was. And I must say, I was glad to see him here. “Are you crying?”

I sniffed and wiped my tears by my hands. I don’t want him to see me like this. I look like I suffer too much. He came closer to me and held my shoulders. “What happened?”

I didn’t know what to think, but I hugged him so tight and buried my face on his chest, as I cry. He slowly patted my back surprisingly.

I really need this hug. And It seems like, Mark is the only person, I need now.

××

Jimin’s POV

“Bro! Emergency!” Namjoon rushed into my side as I panicked. I really don’t know what is happening. He quickly nagged and shook my shoulders quickly. “What? What is it?!”

“Jihyeon... Jihyeon is bleeding!”

Jihyeon is what?! I rushed to where he was pointing about. We went to the front door of our house. Namjoon opened it and I almost stumble in what I saw. Jihyeon is standing there with blood falling through her legs. She was crying. Namjoon escorted her to come inside, while the scene was still processing. “Quick! Call an ambulance!”

I immediately opened my phone to dial the ambulance. Jihyeon was panting so hard as if she was getting birth but.. It can’t be..after I called the ambulance, we heard her murmur something.

“Yo..Yoongi..”

I already know why she went here. Before I can knock to Yoongi‘s room, he went out with a bored face. “What is happening—”

He stopped in his tracks and looked at the young lady in the sofa, panting so hard. He quickly went to her side and asked Namjoon what was happening. Jihyeon must have been so relieved now that her boyfriend is beside her.

“Yoongi! We need to take her to the hospital!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“B-babe!” Jihyeon held Yoongi’s hands as she cry.

“COME ON! The ambulance is already outside!” 

We rushed Jihyeon to the ambulance outside. As expected, she was requesting for Yoongi to join her and to never leave her side. Yoongi can’t even process what was happening, he is still frozen. Namjoon and I volunteered to stay. I know Yoongi is begging for us to come with them but we insists. After all, Yoongi really need to know what was going on.

“Bro, I have a feeling this might not be good." I raised my eyebrows. “What do you mean by that?”

“Something is going on.” I nodded. I do agree. But it’s not clear to me about what was going on. “And we also need to know it.”

“But.. how?” I asked. He shrugged and walk inside the house. Now what to do?

--

Yoongi’s POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT

What the eff is happening?! I don’t really fuckin’ know! We reached the hospital, and as usual, Jihyeon was begging for me to stay with her but I insists. Whatever that was happening, I know there is somehow a fishy thing behind this. “B-babe.. Give me a take care kiss.”

“What—” Before I can reply. She kissed me in the lips. IN THE LIPS?!

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

After that, she was escorted in the emergency room. I touched my lips. I really don’t know how dumb Iam to give this to someone I don’t even love.

And Cherim... I know she was so hurt.

I’m too selfish.

Fvck. And I hate it when she cries. Especially when I’m the reason.

××

After minutes of waiting, the doctor went out of the room—“Are you the patient’s—”

“I’m... I’m her friend.” I said. The doctor sighed and faced me. Whatever it is, I know it’s not good.

“Your friend...”

Silence.

“She has a cancer.”

Then I can’t feel my heartbeat.

“W-what...?”

__

omg! The ending is near! Please stay tune! Love ya all ;)

That Cold Heart || min.yoongi || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें