Bucky - You're Mine

"You look amazing," Bucky said as soon as he saw me, standing up and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks." I blushed, looking down. "Why aren't you with the guys?"

"Too crowded," he replied simply, wrapping his arm around me. "Why haven't I seen this dress before?"

"I just bought it," I said, smiling. "You like it?"

He chuckled. "Like it? Yeah." His hands found their way to my neck. "I'll love it if you take it off, though."

I smirked. "Is that so?"

"You have no idea what you're doing to me."

"Buck- oh hey, (Y/N)!" Steve greeted, waving slightly. "We're playing truth or dare, you guys in?"

Bucky immediately pried his hands away and took a few steps back.

I suppressed a laugh.

"Sure," Bucky replied quickly, clearly embarrassed. "Where are we playing?"

[Time skip!]

Steve was definitely a good dancer that night. Whether the Asgardian alcohol had taken effect or he'd been taking lessons from Tony, it really wasn't Steve to dance so gracefully.

"You look great, (Y/N)," Steve complimented, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Bucky looking at the both of us on the dance floor.

"Thanks," I laughed along, the alcohol in my bloodstream clearly taking a bit of an effect. "You look great, too. And you're such a good dancer today, what happened to the old, awkward Steve?" I teased, earning a laugh from both of the guys dancing beside me.

"(Y/N)!" Thor greeted loudly, practically breaking my bones with a hug. "It's so good to see you!" he exclaimed, hugging me even tighter.

"Can't..." I paused, trying to inhale at least a little bit of air,"breathe..."

"Oh! Sorry," he said sheepishly.

I saw Bucky going upstairs, most likely to our room from the corner of my eye. "Wait, guys. I'm gonna be right back," I said, and rushed off to find my fiancé.

I arrived in front of the room, readying myself for whatever was to come. Will he scream at me? Will he call me names? Thoughts were running through my head, and just as I was about to knock, the door opened.

"Hey, why aren't you at the party?" he asked, looking down.

This was definitely not what I expected.

"I came here to find you, silly. Are you feeling okay? You never leave a party before everyone else leaves," I asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he replied, still looking down.

"You sure? You know you can tell me anything."

"You guys are really close friends, huh?" he asked. He wasn't cold or anything, he really just sounded like he was genuinely asking.

"Who, me and Steve?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, we're really good friends. I mean, I'm your fiancée after all," I trailed off with a laugh, and I could see a hint of a smile on his face. "Your friends are my friends."

"You still like me, right?"

"Bucky, we're engaged," I said, laughing. "Of course I like you. In fact, I love you."

He smiled, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he bit his lip. He ran a hand through his hair.

Why did that turn me on?

"Good," he concluded. "'Cause you definitely need a reminder of who you belong to." He pulled me gently into the room, before shutting the door and pinning me against it.

"Hmm," I hummed, teasing. "Who do I belong to, again? I really can't remember..." I said, seemingly making things worse by biting my lip.

He eyed me up and down before kissing me deeply. And then he kissed me again, but this time, his kisses had urgency written all over them.

"You're mine," he said in between kisses.

My body completely failed me. I moaned. Why on earth did I do that? I didn't want to give him what he wanted, at least not yet.

He chuckled. "What was that?" he asked innocently. "Was that..." he paused, adding dramatic effect, "a moan?"

I stuttered, trying to find my words but definitely didn't succeed in doing that. I bit my lip. Why did he have this effect on me?

"Who told you you could moan, huh? You only moan when I give you permission. Do you understand?"