Chapter Six: You Look Beautiful

Start from the beginning

                “But I’m not with you.”

                “I don’t want guys to think they can walk over because you’re showing your tits.”

                “You’re the one that’s making me show them!”

                “I like looking at tits. I’m a guy.”

She was angry, and he could tell, as she opened her door to walk out. He grabbed her hand, and she turned with a raised eyebrow waiting for him to speak. “You look beautiful Natalie.”

                He smirked as she turned and tried to hide her blush. “Thanks Parker.”

She got out of her truck, and they walked together. Like every day, people would always stare, and it was because of Parker. Nevertheless, with his arm wrapped around her shoulder, and with her tank top and short shorts on, everyone was staring at her and where his arm was. The girl’s shot death glares, and the guys raised an eyebrow.

She already felt like a slut. He smiled, and they walked through school, as they usually did- as a team.

***

School passed like it did on Friday. Natalie ignored the looks she received, she when guys said she looked nice, she made a face of disgust when thanking them. The most amusing part of the day, was at lunch, when Jackson finally saw Natalie, and started laughing.

He picked at her bra and tank top strap, so it whipped her skin. “You’re not wearing a sports bra….and I can see you have tits!”

                “Oh I’m glad you noticed.”

                “I thought you were a dude this whole time,” Jackson teased, and Parker weaseled between them before Natalie could hit him.

                “One of these days, Parker won’t be here to save your sorry ass. And when he isn’t, it’s going to be the worst day of your whole life.”

                “I’m shivering in my boots,” Jackson teased, only fueling her anger.

                “Can’t you just say she looks good, and move on with someone else? Everyone knows you are in love with her.” Parker whipped at him, and Jackson raised an eyebrow at him. Natalie felt jealously fill Parker.

                Jackson complied, “Parker’s right. You look good Natalie. I just don’t normally see you dress this way. Don’t forget that I’m madly in love with you, and tonight, I’m going to kidnap you and we’re flying to Vegas to get married.” Natalie giggled like a teenage girl, and Parker put his face in his hands, wondering if the day could get any more complicated.

***

After practice, the boys waited in her truck while she changed back into the clothes she wore to school. She felt sweaty and gross. She actually forgot about going shopping until they made a right instead of a left out of the school parking lot. “Can we please do this a different night. I have a game tomorrow. I need to focus.”

                “You can after we go shopping.” Jackson replied.

                “Besides, I have nothing to dress you in, since your closet is filled with nothing.” Parker added, smiling in the mirror at her.

They dragged her through the mall, and when she tried to do into a sport’s store, they pushed her toward some flashy clothing store, that had loud music and sparkling tops on manikins. “What size do you wear?” Jackson asked, turning toward her.”

                “What does it look like?”

                He eyed the tank top, and turned toward Parker, “Extra-small.”

                “Small.” She corrected.

They ignored her, and were already disappearing behind clothing racks. She decided to look around, and saw a dress that was super causal, and she was about to grab it when, Parker tugged her away. “We’re picking out the clothes. We don’t trust you.”

He pointed at the changing room, and she pouted.

For the next three hours, Natalie constantly tried on clothing for the boys, and modeled all the fashion tops, some shorts and dresses. When she finally finished, she brought the clothes up to the counter, and she put them on the credit card the government issued her in the mail.

They were about to leave the mall, when she turned to the guy’s, “I need to go get something while we’re here. So you guys go to the sports store, and I’ll meet you there in 20, okay?” They nodded like mischievous schoolboys, and she turned her back on them, to look at the lingerie store.

She grabbed some underwear, and some things she realized she’d need to wear with her new clothes she just bought. She grabbed some bras, and the stores clerk gave her a fitting room. There was a knock on the door, and she opened it a little bit and held out a bra she just tried on. “This doesn’t fit-” She stopped, as she saw Parker staring at her with a raised eyebrow.

Her face looked horrified. “Bigger or smaller?”

                “Parker.”

                “Natalie.” She flushed at her name and whispered, “One size bigger.”

                “I’ll be back in a minute. And don’t worry, Jackson’s not here.” She shut the door, and put her back against it, feeling her heart beat fast, and tried to stop looking like a tomato. There was a knock again, and she opened it to see him again, with some other bras. She noticed there wasn’t one that was white.

                “I don’t want-”

                “Just try it on.”

She took the pieces of clothing (or would you call it a sheet of fabric), and held it awkwardly, trying to figure out what hole was for what. “Parker, I don’t know how to put this stuff on.”

                “Do you want help?”

                “You can’t do that!”

                “Open the door.” He commanded, and she was tempted to fight back like a little kid. However, she realized that any teenage girl in this situation would have opened that door and asked for his help, a long time ago. She opened the door, and he snuck inside, and watched her eyes grow guarded. “I’m not going to hurt you. Okay, this is your armhole, and the other armhole. Here’s the neck.” She put it on, and felt uncomfortable.

                “This is a sheet of fabric. I don’t want it.”

                “Why not?”

                “I feel uncomfortable.”

                “Don’t. You’re beautiful.” He smiled, and moved in closer, trapping her in a corner. He felt her body turn hot, and her breathing get shallow as she looked at him. “Get dressed. I’ll be waiting at the counter with a couple other things.” He left her, both bothered, and she changed clumsily, walking out to greet him.

He grabbed a couple of her things, and added it to a pile he had in his hands already. She paid with her card, and the worker winked at Parker as she wished us a good evening. Natalie flushed bright red, as he laughed down to the mall entrance.

_-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment vote become a fan tweet addto library!

RachelleRay* :D