Chapter Six: You Look Beautiful

Here's another upload! Comment and vote please!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six: You Look Beautiful

When they got up that morning, Parker went looking through her clothes for something acceptable to wear. He frowned, when the only thing revealing in her closet was the dress he had bought her. He went into her dresser and grabbed a plain tank top for her to wear and some of the shorter jean shorts she owned. This was going to have to work for now. She frowned at his choices, but didn’t complain as he put on the clothes. He moved to get changed in her bathroom, while she stood in front of her mirror as she did her hair.

She was planning to leave her hair waving and didn’t apply any makeup, when Parker grabbed a strand of her hair and frowned. “How about you straighten your hair, and I’ll pick out some jewelry for you. You better have some…since your shirt is plan.”

                “I don’t think I have any jewelry…” Natalie whispered as Parker went shuffling through her containers. She straightened her hair, since she knew she wasn’t going to get out of it.

                “Expect to do that every day, Natalie cat.”

                “Why?”

                “Teenage girls are obsessed with their appearance. So make sure you always look presentable.”

                “So when you say presentable, you mean look like a slut.” She stared at her outfit and frowned at him.

                “You don’t look like a slut. You look like a teenage girl.”

                “So a slut.”

                “You can’t be slut if you’ve only kissed one guy Natalie cat.”

                “Yeah, but you’re a man-whore. So that automatically makes me a whore for kissing you.”

He shook his head, and left her room. She saw him coming back in with a jewelry box from her parent’s room. He probably had not been open for ages, and she wondered if he was secretly gay.

                It was as if he was reading her mind, “I’m not gay, Natalie.”

                “Sure.” He looked through, and found a long chain that had many colorful beads and patterned wire. He put it on her, and smiled. It looks good. Now you have some color. I found some heals of your mother’s that you’ll wear today. And don’t forget some make-up Natalie cat!”

She groaned, and wondered why she agreed to doing this. She walked down the stairs, wobbling in heals, and he smirked.

                “Don’t laugh at me!”

                “I’m laughing at the shoes.”

                “Well they’re on me.”

                “But they aren’t you.” He countered, causing her to huff and walk out the door. He followed behind her wobbling form, and tried to keep his laughter in. He drove to school in her truck, and when they were parked, he looked over and saw that she was nervous. Was she scared to trip in heals? “Hey Natalie?”

                “Yeah?”

                “If any guy gives you a hard time, tell them you’re with me.”