When she was raided by phantasm

August 21 of 2019
11:00 a.m

*POOF*

The contents of the Chateau Latour Wine bottle was spilled all over the floor of the new EXQ branch in Marikina City. Despite the hectic schedule, we pulled it off. After various negotiations, specifically the Chua transaction, we swiftly turned income into holdings.

"Congratulation Mendoza, Herman and to my dear sister, Quinlynn George" My sister, Jane, said in a toast. As I said, despite the hectic schedule, we, including my sister, pulled it off. After all, she is the seed of this fruit, the team just rooted it out.

I held up my glass and said my signature maxim. "Aye"

"You've done a great job" Jane smiled. My family is a snob, I know, but Jane is different. We have a short time to contemplate the situation we are having. She knows what I am feeling and she feels me too. I guess having a sister isn't a bad thing at all. The rivalry of being Unika Iha of the Alvarez is nothing to break our bond.

"Thank you tho."

"You should see dad, brag him the Certificate of Property" She bantered. Oh yes, our renowned 'dad'

"Just send him my regards"

"Will do" She offered a toast and we grinned, "if and only if I'll ever trail over there." And she drew grinner on her face.

"I've heard you trump up another artery all throughout Europe" I said changing the topic. I believe she's not stationed in a place. She's all around, receiving projects and proposals around the world.

"You heard it wrong. Just a roadway." I raised a brow signaling her my disbelief and her unconvincing humility, like we were surveilled all over the place.

"And a bridge, as I remembered" The drudged added. Although Jane's accomplishments are something chest nutty, I am still astounded by these. She deserves a Nobel Prize Award for time allotment over career and clubbing. Whenever she's out of reach, Waze directs you to beach parties.

"Oh, I wish for you to get more projects in England. You know, I'm open to roomies?"

"Aw, poor thing" She said as if I were a lost dog, "I'm done with the British. Anyways, where did you miraculously passed?"

"Oh just the University College London" I said as I raised my voice on the UCL part as though I am heard by anyone.

"What a brag. So, you get to bring home a British hottie?"

"Na-ah, yo' girl here is loyal." And besides, he might give me a surprise visit which is a major catastrophe when he finds out I'm making out with a guy less hot than him. That cliche drama tho.

"Booo, boyfie arrest. Can you get me one?" She hopefully asked.

"Sure I can get you one but I need a compromise." Jane pretty much saves the best architects and interior designers' contact on her phone. It would be a good deal to work on with those contacts.

She made a look with 'go-on'. "I've really dreamt of a designer's pad in my whole life." I said grinningly.

She coughed and said, "Excuse me? I have a lot of proposals coming up. Besides, my team already designed yours in QC"

I smirked, "Okay then, no British hottie. You know my abilities, sissy. I could've gotten you a pumped up millionaire. Oohh la la" Josh is gonna kill me with this.

"I'm just bantering plus I've been there for years. My phone is filled up with contacts of the Britain's hottest men and women." Oh yes, I forgot about that. Anyways, she has an open contact for everyone since she's open minded. Open to all, open to both genders. Yep, bisexual ey?