When she came back to hometown

July 17th of 2018
3:00 p.m

My sister was very kind to lend me her black sedan. My camaro is just too much to bring over my town. I arrived in Amy's school, aka, where I studied grade school plus it is an all girls school. It was their dismissal so I waited right in front the main gate. As I wait for Amy's response to my call, I hardly recognized my classmates and old friends. I reverted my view to the features of the school that changed a lot, more building and more students, of course.

"Hello George, dito lang kame sa bilihan ng fries." It might take a while so I parked my car and took off.

Some students that I knew greeted me and they were shocked of my appearance. I even recalled my school service parked at the other side. My "kong" or service driver would always scold at me whenever I get late. All the more, the seniors would join the squabble.

"GEORG!" Oh fck! No way!

My competition slash my bff sped in my direction, preparing myself for the attack.

"DANI!" I squealed back not minding the environment whose all eyes are on us.

She jumped and hugged me and I gave all my strength to prevent from tumbling in the ground, which is a major laugh out loud.

"Syet buhay ka pa pala!"

I chuckled and I replied in sarcasm, "Ay hinde, multo ako. Kala ko nga nasa impyerno ako eh"

"Baduy mo, loko"

I linked my arm with Dani's as I dragged her to the store.

"Musta na kayo ni ano?" I teased.

"Huh? Tagal na nun no, besides may bago na ko" She giggled. In case you're wondering, most of my friends are bisexuals. Perhaps, the environmental factor as an all girls school made an impact.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, nagfacetime pa lang tayo last week di ba?"

"Di ka naman nagtanong, duh?" She replied in combative.

The perks of being my competition diverts our friendship to bellicose. "Friends don't keep secrets" I said as a preschooler. "Kung friend kita, hindi ko na kailangan magtanong. Just spill"

"Hindi ko rin kailang sabihin sayo lahat. Uhm, privacy duh?" If she weren't my friend, I would most probably cut off her tongue to thwart her from saying 'duh.' I am not a fan of 'duh' especially if it is said straight to my face. It is a sound of commonsense, like, am I insufficient of it?

"Hindi mo kailangan ilihim saken na may jowa kana if and only if ex ko siya which is unlikely certain kase di ako pumatol nun." I think, I might've gone overboard? This is so melodramatic.

Amy, who's unaware presence is right between us, hampered, "Ano ba yan? Ngayon na nga lang magkikita ulit, magbubungangaan pa kayo" Magbubu-what?

"Si Step ung bago nya, di mo kilala di ba?" She said and I was caught in defeat by this referee. She turned to the other cat, "Ikaw naman, miss you lang di mo pa masabe?"

The reunion of the b*tches was cut short due to the surly service drivers, face forming a brow, calling my friends under the heat of the sun. I do understand their morose. They were just negligent about our 'gala', blaming it all on my friends.

We watched a horror movie in Vista Mall with my treat. I wasn't focused coz I kept on thinking about the parody trailer of Ellen which is a good thing. When we had nothing to do in the place, I drove us to SM, the mall of whole caboodle. The fruit of this escapade is to explore a new fashion icon with the virtue of shopping. First HnM, then Uniqlo and American Eagle and lastly, Cotton On. We didn't pull off a shopping spree coz I could oversee the cashier line impelling till Roxas.