Miss You ~ America x Reader Part 10 ~Finale~

~Reader's p.o.v.~

             I pulled away from the sweet kiss and stared deeply into those baby blues I love. Alfred smiled at me and took my hands into his. "(Your name)? Will you go back out with me?" "Of course I will." I smiled at him again as we leaned in for another kiss.

~Time Skip Of A Few Years!~

             It was the day of Alfred and I's anniversary. Since the day we got back together, I had moved in with him and we had been having the time of our lives. We were also even more close then we were before. 

             I was sitting on the comfortable couch I had gotten used to over the past few years of me living here. There was a bowl of popcorn on the table in front of me and my awesome boyfriend was by the ENORMOUS stack of movies we owned. "Hmm... How about Friday The 13th?" He was smirking as he said this. I knew why of course. This was the same movie we had watched that one time when we had kissed. "Sure." He popped the movie in and turned out the lights. He plopped on to the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and laid my head back on to his chest. The movie started and I knew what was about to come.

~Time Skip Brought To You By The Buttery Goodness Known As Popcorn!~

               We were scared out of our minds as usual. Alfred quickly turned the movie off as I clung on to him for dear life. He pet my hair soothingly and whispered sweet nothings in to my ear to calm me down. I smiled up at him and sat up. I took a small hand full of that buttery goodness I loved so much and popped it in to my mouth. I bit down and felt something hard hit my teeth. "OW! What the hell?!" I spit out the unidentified slobbery object, USO, into my hand and opened my mouth really wide. There in my hand was the most beautiful wedding ring I had ever seen in my life! "Alfred..." He looked at me smiling. "What do ya say? Will you marry me?" I smiled and could feel my eyes tearing up. "YES!" I jumped in to his waiting arms and cried happy tears in to his chest. 

             I finally pulled away and smiled at him. "Alfred, that's the nicest, most grossest thing any one has ever done for me!" "Gross in a good way right?" he asked. "Obviously!" He took the ring from my hand and slid it on to my ring finger. I looked at it and then rubbed it on my shirt. "Remind me to check what I put in my mouth from now on." He chuckled. "OK." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips gently.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! I finally finished this! I felt so weird writing that one sentence though... It sounded so.... dirty: "Remind me to check what I put in my mouth from now on." Goodness Derpy. Chill that dirty mind of yours XD. Well, I hope you have enjoyed this series as much as I have! Also, check out some of my other inserts as well! On another note, I will be trying this for the first time: If you have a requested character from Hetalia that you would like me to write for, I will. Even if I don't know the person, I will look them up and read so many fan fictions that I get tired of them, if that's even possible! Send me that message! For the message, you can either just put the requested character's name or this and a concept. I don't mind! Well, this is goodbye readers. So long! Baii Baii, Da? ^J^