Bonus Chapter!~

~Alfred's p.o.v.~

             (Your Name) and I had gotten married a few months ago and we were happier than ever. We didn't have any children yet but we were working on that. She was in the kitchen making dinner for us while I sat back and watched. Apparently I wasn't allowed to help this time. It's not like I had Iggy-Brows' cooking skills! I was pretty good at cooking! Anyway, after everything we had been through, I was glad we could make it up to this moment. 

             While watching (Your Name), I couldn't take it anymore and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She jumped slightly and I laid my head on her shoulder. "Why do you always scare me like this?!" "You like it and you know it!~" I nuzzled my face in her neck. "If you're trying to be cute, it's not working." "What?! How?!" She shrugged her shoulders and continued cooking. She reached up to a cabinet and tried reaching for something, having a hard time grasping it. I laughed at her as I watched. "Stop laughing and help me!" She used her other hand and pat my arm. "Fine, fine!" I reached up to get the needed spice but my arm was thrown out of the way. "I'll get it myself. I'm not that short!" "You just asked me to help you!" "So...? I can get it!" I moved away and watched her amusingly. She wasn't going to get it anytime soon. Instead of reaching to get it myself, I picked her up as she squeaked. "Seriously?!" I laughed at her defeated expression. "I wanted to get it myself... I don't want to be helped all the time!" I kissed her cheek. "You know I'm not going to stop helping you, right?" (Your Name) nodded. She grabbed the spice and I set her back down. 

             "Go away so I can finish this. Shoo shoo!" She pushed me out of the kitchen. I pouted at her as she just smiled. "Oh stop it. You're not getting any sympathy from me." I shook my bottom lip. I knew this would work. It always did. Her expression slowly started to fall until she finally brought me back into the kitchen. "You sit over there and be quiet. I don't want to hear a peep out of you!" "...Peep..." "Alfred!" She walked back over to the stove and resumed cooking. I was getting bored rapidly, so I started "squishing her" with my finger. When she turned around to ask me something, she saw what I was doing and glared at me. "You're so immature." I walked over to her. "You love me and you know it." "Unfortunately." She pecked my lips smiling and finished up dinner.

~Time Skip Of Awesome Little Heroic Babies!~

             (Your Name) was in the middle of talking to me about... well... I wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy watching her smile, frown, and occasionally laugh while talking about her day, or listening to me talk about mine. "Alfred? Are you in there?" I felt something hit my head. I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah! I was here the whole time! Totally!" She smirked. "So what did I just tell you?" Shoot... "Um... Well... Something about... Flowers? No... I don't know! I'm sorry!" She laughed at me. " I was talking about baby names. Since... you know... we've been trying to have kids and all..." "But shouldn't we talk about that when we know you're pregnant? You know I'll forget these things!" "Well, the thing is..." I stopped eating and looked at her. "What?" "...I'm pregnant..." 

             My fork made a sound as it hit the plate. "...Really...?" She nodded. I jumped out of my seat and picked (Your Name) up, spinning her around in circles as she laughed. "YES! WE'RE GONNA HAVE CHILDREN!" I screamed. "Alfred... Stop spinning me around!" She laughed out. I finally put her down and engulfed her in a hug. "I'm sorry... I'm just so excited! I can teach my children how to be a hero like their dad!" I felt her kiss my cheek. "Yeah, just no escaping a running car, or tackling random strangers OK?""Aww, you're no fun!" "I don't want them to do what you did! That poor man was sent to the hospital! You gave him a broken arm!" "I could've sworn he stole that woman's purse!" "Then explain the running car!" "...I see your point... Don't worry. I'll protect my child with my life. Just like I'm going to protect you." (Your Name) blushed. I bent down and looked at her stomach. I poked it as she giggled. "What are you doing?" "My baby's in there." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay." I looked at her stomach again. "Hey there. I'm your dad! I'm gonna teach you how to be a hero once you come out to see us! Maybe you could hurry up and come see me! I want to get to know you! You'll probably be adorable like your mom. But you'll be awesome like me! We'll have so much in common! Talk to you later Alfred Jr.!" I kissed (Your Name's) stomach and stood back up. "Alfred Jr.? Really? How long did it take you to come up with that?" "Hey! It took me a while!" She just laughed. "I'm just so happy we're finally having a baby..." (Your name) nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you." "Yeah, I know." "I loooove you." "Alfred, I know." "I love you!" "Oh fine! I love you too!" I laughed and kissed her on the lips, letting all the love that I had for her show right at that moment.

Aww! So cute! Alfred and you are going to have children! Just stay away from those running cars and you'll be fine! So, if you don't like this, I'm sorry. This was not planned to be here but I told everyone that I would make a bonus chapter as a gift since I have been gone for so long! Also, I have wanted to write a bonus chapter for a while now so it worked out perfectly! If you'll kindly look at the picture on the side, (Looks at picture because even I can't remember what I put there), That's gonna be the father of your children! Could be scary! Well, I hope you enjoyed this and had a nice little feeling in your stomach. It's called Feelitus. It's pretty contagious. Welp, see you next time! Baii Baii, Da? ^J^