Miss You ~ America x Reader Part 2

~Alfred's p.o.v.~

             I felt horrible about what happened with me and (your name). I didn't mean to hurt her. I don't know what got into me! This random chick showed up and said she thought i was hot so i guess i just kind of, well, gave in. I don't love her. I love (your name). She probably won't go back to me though. She was pretty upset when I saw her. I even tried calling her but she didn't answer. I'm such a jerk...

~Reader's p.o.v.~

             How am I supposed to tell him? I might as well not. He's probably with that girl I saw... What does she have that i don't? Maybe I wasn't good enough for him.... Well, I guess i'll just have to deal with the pain. Oh! Maybe he was tired of being chained down with one girl...

~Le time skip of awesomeness brought to you by Prussia~

~Second p.o.v.~

             You were walking through the mall with your best friend Elizaveta. She heard about what happened and decided to spend the day with you. You both walked over to a small coffee shop and sat down inside. "How are you feeling (your name)?" "I'm not really sure at this point..." You rested your head on to your hand and stared at her blankly. "When are you gonna stop acting depressed all the time? You know all of your friends hate seeing you like this?" "I'll stop when I feel like it!" Elizaveta shook her head. "Don't worry about that jerk. I have the perfect idea! We can gather all our friends and have a sleepover?" "Yeah. I guess that sounds fun..." 

             You headed over to Eliza's house and she called all of your friends. Natalia, Katyusha, Bella, and Lily showed up. You all sat on the floor and were talking about how everyone's day went. Then Katyusha asked, "How are you and Alfred (your name)?" "Uhh... Katyusha... (your name) and Alfred-" "Don't worry about it Bella..." You looked at Katyusha. "Me and Alfred aren't together anymore..." "Oh! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked..." "Don't worry about-"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Eliza walked over to the door and looked through the window.

It was Alfred.

Sorry short chapter!! I promise I'll make part 3 WAY better :3 Baii Baii, Da? ^J^