Miss You ~ America x Reader Part 3

~Alfred's p.o.v.~

             I knew I should probably give (your name) some space but I have to tell her about what happened! I grabbed my jacket and ran to (your name)'s apartment. I ran right up to her door and knocked. Nothing. I knocked once more. Nothing. Maybe she was out. I knew of only one place she could be. I had to try it. Eliza's house.

~Reader's p.o.v.~

             "Eliza? Who is it?" Natalia said. "You might want to come over here..." Eliza's voice was filled with worry and... anger? Natalia ran over to the window and said, "How dare that bastard show his face here!!" "Hey guys? Who is it?" I said. Natalia turned to me and smiled. "It's no one." I could see right through that lie. I got up and walked over. Eliza stepped in front of the window, blocking my view. "Eliza, move over." I said calmly. "No." She replied. "I don't think it's a very good ide-" "ELIZA MOVE OVER NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU MOVE!!!" She had never seen that side of you. She quickly moved away after saying,"OK but it's not my fault." I quickly moved my gaze from her to the window. There was Alfred.

~Alfred's p.o.v.~

             "C'mon! Open up!" I yelled at the door. No one answered. "I will kick this door down if i-" "YOU BETTER GET OFF MUH PROPERTY OR ELSE THERE WILL BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!" Yelled Eliza. She had a frying pan in her hand. I had met that frying pan before. It wasn't good. I quickly ran back home.

~Reader's p.o.v.~

             I was dying of laughter. "HAHAHA!!! Eliza did you see his face?" "Yeah! It was hilarious!!!" Katuyasha, Natalia, Lily, Bella, and I had seen all of it. We were all rolling on the floor laughing. "Who knew he was scared of a frying pan!" Katuyasha said. "Oh. You would be scared to if that frying pan was meant for you to." I said. "Only question i have though is..."

"Why was he here?"

YAY part 3! Pasta for everyone! ^J^ Sorry for taking so long to write this. My laptop kept saying oh this page has an error blah blah blah. ANYWHOO, I hope you like it! (=ヮ=)೨ Oh btw, Natalia is a little OOC in this. We ALL know she would NEVER smile XD Unless Big Brother Ivan said he would marry her... ^J^ Baii Baii, Da? ^J^