I listened and imagined me standing in a dark room with the colors in a ball in front of me.

“Now imagine that there is a light switch next to you. Flip the light switch on and imagine that you can now see that colors.”

I nodded as I listened.

He waited a few moments as he says, “You flipped it on?”

I nod.

“Then open your eyes.”

Opening my eyes I looked into his green ones as I said, “I don’t think it,” I stopped as I looked him over, “Oh my gosh.” I said as I took my hands and covered my mouth.

“Did it work?” he asked.

I nod as I looked at the vibrant and visible Deep Red that cascaded over him.

“Well?” he asked.

I nodded again not speaking as I raised my hand up to his face. Stroking his cheek, I could feel him staring at me as I stared at his aura in awe. The color was so bright, and so beautiful, that I just wanted to touch it. Running my fingers over the light Harry shutters as the light shakes and he takes in a sharp breath. Pulling my hand back I held it to my chest as I said, “I’m sorry.”

Shaking his head he says, “What was that?”

“She just touched the energy of your soul.” Says a voice behind us.

Turning around I looked up to see Nick standing there, arms crossed as a yellow hue covered him.

“Touch his soul energy?” I ask a bit confused.

Nick nods, “It is believe that your aura is reflection of the energy of your soul.”

“Then what happens if you don’t have one?” I asked.

“Simple.” He says, “You don’t have a soul.”

I turned to look at Harry as he says, “What wrong?”

“Everyone is preparing for tonight, you need to start.” Says Nick.

“Preparing? What goes into to preparing?” I asked as I looked between the two.

“That’s a lesson for another day.” Smiles Nick, “Head in, I’ll entertain her until you are finish so you can say your goodbyes.”

Harry nods as he looks at me, “See you in a few?”

I nod, “Okay.”

Leaning to me his lips brushed mine as the air picks up around us and I shutter from the rush of energy going between us. Breaking the kiss Harry says, “You never told me the color.”

“Deep Red.”

Harry looks at me for a second and say, “Hmm, I guess its right.”

“Really?” I smiled, “In which way.”

Leaning towards me with a hand placed at my side he says, “The attraction part.”

I blushed as Nick says, “Harry, inside.”

Harry looks up at Nick and stands as he holds he says, “Okay, I’m going.” Turning to me he winks before he turns and runs off.

“I see you two have gotten closer.” Nick says after a moment of awkward silence.

Looking down at the book that was off to my side I shrug as I say, “Honestly I’m just ready to wake up.”

“Wake up?” Nick says.