THANKYOU!

here's the epilogue y'all!

-末.

jeongguk made sure the camcorder was steady on its monopod. ara, getting bored stood up and slapped the guy's shoulder lightly. "that's alright! stop being such a perfectionist," said ara whilst rolling her eyes.

jeongguk would've done something to this girl from annoyance. but she should be thankful because jeongguk loves her. he nodded then both of them sat on the chair together.

jeongguk streched his arms, but what he was really trying to do was get his hands wrapped on ara's shoulder. but ara was quick, ara tapped his hands off her.

jeongguk cleared his throat, feeling a little embarrassed. "okay, say something." said jeongguk, pointing at the camcorder. ara looked at it.

"something," said ara that made jeongguk palm his face. ara laughed, she thought the boy was so cute. "no really, okay for real this time." said ara then cleared her throat but tapped jeongguk's hands for them to get away from his face.

"soooo.. we're in this hospital. since i almost became insane and he," ara stopped to look at jeongguk. she held his hand and looked back at the camcorder.

"he really became insane," said ara, sending a smile to jeongguk. "insanely in love to you," said jeongguk that made ara's smile disappear and her cheeks were quickly tinted red. she avoided the gazes that jeongguk kept giving her.

jeongguk had a smile painted on his mouth. she was really a sunshine for him. "i said, whoever threw that paper.." started jeongguk then ara's suddenly brightened up.

"yo mom's a hoe," answered ara then looked at jeongguk. both of them laughed and started saying more vine references.

"hey, remember the real reason why we started this video?" whispered ara then jeongguk cleared his throat. "the real reason why we wanted to start this video is to tell you all that suicide is not always the solution," started jeongguk.

"we'll surely encounter things that we don't really want to. but it's life, we can't really do anything about it. it's either we try our best to do something or we try our best to accept." explained ara then looked at jeongguk that was smiling proudly at his girl.

"but sometimes, when we try our best to do something, we don't know how things would turn out. they could either be what we want or what we don't, so it's better to accept." said jeongguk then smiled that ara couldn't hold anymore so she tapped his hand that made jeongguk look at her.

"yes, we know, acceptance is not a thing that is easy to give." started ara then gave jeongguk a gaze that jeongguk didn't wanna answer. "but sometimes, it's the only choice we have. you know, everything takes time. and personally, i think it's better to take our time." said ara.

"why do we smile so much?" asked ara while they were watching the video on the laptop that they stole from the reception. jeongguk laughed, "isn't that what people who are in love do?" he asked then looked at ara. but ara didn't look, she was trying to calm herself.

"what kind of theme or whatever are you going for?" asked ara. "hmmmm. i wanna add some vibrant tones since we're in a plain white wall. oh! wanna put it like in a pale pink background?" asked jeongguk.

ara smiled, "yes!!" luckily, these two had some similar taste in aesthetics. whilst jeongguk was edting, ara stood up and grabbed a piece of apple. "hey, want one?" she asked jeongguk.

"yes, i want your love." answered jeongguk, still focused on the laptop. ara mimicked jeongguk then suddenly thought of an idea. she ripped the piece of a pink sticky note that she had written a message yesterday. after that she sticks it on a apple.

"here, take it." said ara that made jeongguk look then ara threw the apple that jeongguk luckily caught. a smile was quickly drawn into his face seeing what was written on the sticky note.

i love you, jeon jeongguk. thank you for everything. the hospital and mental hospital were both a suffocating places for me, but because of you, i was able to breath. let's not leave each other anymore, okay? saranghae oppar