LXII.

-她.

jeongguk sighed after he removed his earphones and aggressively dropped his pen on the table. he hasn't been able to write anything that he's satisfied with ever since he left the hospital.

he tried to forget ara and go outside his in his balcony to look at the skies. but it just felt different. he needed ara, not any skies.

he leaned on his door when he heard a few knocks, "come in!" he shouted then the door opened and his mom to be seen. "why are you trapping yourself here? why don't you have fun with your brother?" said mrs. jeon but jeongguk didn't like any of what she said.

"the real question is does he even wanna be with me?" said jeongguk, trying to be nice and putting the blame on his brother. he doesn't even know if this guy is really his brother.

"of course he does," mrs. jeon answered. jeongguk stood up and went to his closet, "tell him i wanna go to the ocean with him." muttered jeongguk while getting his white hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

he really needs ara but there's no other way.

after a few processes, they finally reached the ocean. jeongguk and his brother bought bibimbap and actually enjoyed it. his brother was a dimwit but jeongguk found his way to manage.

"i wanna have a closer look of the ocean," said jeongguk to mrs. jeon that she nodded to. jeongguk ran to the ocean. he stared at the skies, it would just never feel the same without ara.

then he looked at the water. he wondered how it would feel to be drowning in there until death.

jeongguk put up his right foot to the railings that were to prevent people from going too close on the ocean. he was about to put his left foot when he heard a voice behind him, "don't even think about it, jeon jeongguk." mr. jeon sternly said.

jeongguk leaned, "why? what's my purpose in this life? AND WHAT do you care?" he said. mrs. jeon was crying with jeongguk's brother hugging on her tightly. "please jeongguk, don't do this." begged mrs. jeon.

"i-i'm sure we can find a way," said mr. jeon, feeling scared as well. "way? my only way is ara! kim ara! but you also took that away from me," he announced before putting up his left foot.

"ara would be discharged and her case would be canceled!" screamed mr. jeon. jeongguk was shocked, he didn't wanna believe but a nerve of his just felt like doing so.

jeongguk went down and was quickly welcomed with a hug from his brother and mother.

next chapter would be the last chapter y'all