XVII.

-危险.

"he's a criminal! did you not hear what he just said?!" yoongi screamed. shock was one thing they had in common, but everyone had different things in mind. "please calm down. he said he had a valid reason," seokjin foresaid.

but yoongi was nowhere near to be pleased. he went out of the living room and went inside his room. the four members that were left in the living room shared gazes with each other, asking what they think.

"don't tell me you three agree to yoongi hyung?" asked jeongguk who was hoping they'll disagree. seokjin, hoseok and jimin looked at each other before answering. "no, we don't." jimin answered. but jeongguk did not feel certainty. it was like he forced it.

but jeongguk chose to be stupid. he hates acting so. but for the situation he is right now, that seems to be the only way. he nodded, showing he's relieved. seokjin stood up then looked at the three boys, "do you boys want something?" he asked.

"i want water, please." said hoseok who let out a nervous laugh. "juice," jeongguk answered when seokjin looked at him. "what about you, chim?" jimin was not able to answer when a door suddenly opened. everyone looked at it and there was another sight that jeongguk was not unfamiliar with.

"w-where are you g-going, h-hyung?" jimin asked, feeling weak. yoongi acted like he did not hear anything and just kept walking up to their door. he held the door knob but did not twist it yet.

"we all know what we have is nothing but lies. i know we all do. but there's no way out, it already happened. leaving this place may get me away from you guys. but that does not mean i already escaped from you all," said yoongi before finally turning the doorknob and leaving.

jeongguk was hurt. nothing but pain was felt. he left the living room without saying anything. was there something to be said? he went in his room and locked his door. he let himself fall on his bed and cry. jeongguk hates crying. for him, crying represents weakness and he's not a big fan of being weak.

when he met his six 'brothers', he found strength. but he did not expect to find weakness as well.