Last Chapter

Both Kim and Xian are in high spirits as they've remembered what happened to both of them after their 'MOMOL scene'. Xian is lying on the headboard while Kim is lying on his chest.

Both of them are quiet, and both in cloud nine. Finally they've consummate their marriage.

Xian holds her chin and lifts it up so that they can have an eye-to-eye contact. They smiled on each other and about to kiss when someone outside knocks on the front door.

Who's that? Kim asked. Kibit-balikat na tumayo si Xian and didn't mind to wear any clothes except his boxers and quickly give her a peck on the lips before he go to the front door.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Xian nang makita kung sino ang nasa labas.

I can see that you and Kimberly are both okay, Lolo Lucas said while staring at him from head to foot as well as Lolo Zach. What happen awhile ago between him and his wife is unhideable. He let the 'unexpected visitors' get inside.

Hindi talaga kayo makapaghintay na makabalik kami sa mansion, jokingly Xian said.

Well, grandson, when your Lolo Zach told me that your going to our restaurant and for you to make your marriage with Kim happy ending we thought that you might need our help because of your such a 'torpe' young man. Lolo Lucas said in between laughs.

But as we see it you conquered it by yourself, Lolo Zach in laughs also say.

Kayo talaga. But you two can't stay here that long. If Kim finds out that the two of you are here, and obviously knew what happen to us... Nangislap ang kanyang mata nang maalala ang nangyari sa kanila ng asawa, that was the best 'MOMOL' he had ever done... I'm sure that she'll turn in red and definitely won't face both of you for days, Xian said while laughing, he is happy eveytime he thinks how Kim's face turns red for being so shy.

You look and sound really happy, Alexander Xian, Lolo Lucas commends.

Tumango sya. Yes, Lolo.. I'm so happy and thanks to both of you for bringing us together, Xian said.

Masayang umalis ang dalawang matanda dahil naging successful ang ginawa nilang 'AGREEMENT' para sa kanilang mga apo. While Xian gets back inside they're room.

Who's that, Babe? Why I heard you laughing? Kim asked.

Its nothing, Babe may naligaw lang na 'dalawang matanda,' nangingiting sagot ni Xian habang nahiga sa tabi ni Kim at niyakap ng mahigpit ang asawa.

May naligaw dito? ulit ni Kim, nagtataka kung bakit may mga taong naligaw sa private resthouse nila.

Yes, Xian whispered and kissed her intensely so that she'll stop asking questions.

Xi.. Kim said in between their intense kiss.

Yes, Babe?

I love you so much and I'm really happy, Kim emotionally said cause she's overwhelmed by the happiness she felt.

Oh, Babe, I love you too. Xian hugged her tight.

Kim knows that this is just a start of their 'real love story' and there's more happy moments to share between the two of them.