Truth or Dare

Sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been on my vacation.

Hope you like! :* Kristen.

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't help it any more, I tried calling her again. This time the phone was ringing, which meant she had her phone on. I kept walking back in forth in front of the T.V, she picked up, but didn't answer. "Kristen I am so sorry!! Please answer, Natalia set me up, I would never hurt you, I ....." I quickly said before I heard a weak, whisper "I'm sorry", then she hung up.

"God Dammit" I shouted. Liam told me. "Let me see your phone, I'm gonna look at the area code".

******* Liam looking for the code*******

"I know that area, she's at Wolver Hampton, it's where I used to live".

I nodded my head walking to Louis' room. "Get your car keys, were driving to Wolver Hampton" I said and ran downstairs before he could say anything.

10 minutes after, everyone was ready in Louis' car, even Lily joined us. Louis started to drive and we were on our way to find Kristen, I needed to apologize.

************ An hour and half.

We saw the sign that read "Welcome to Wolver Hampton", I smiled at the sign. We checked the bus station but of course, she wasn't there, she could be at the beach or the airport which was close to us also. We saw a bunch of fireworks in the sky that were coming from the beach, so we decided to go there. I was the first to get to where the fireworks were shooting. There was bonfire going on and I saw a girl by herself standing, just looking at fireworks. It was her.

Kristen's P.O.V

I answered the phone but said nothing. I was going to hang up, but before I did, he said "Kristen I am so sorry!! Please answer, Natalia set me up, I would never hurt you, I ....." I cut him off by whispering "I'm sorry" and hung up before he could say anything else. I threw my phone on the floor, not wanting to get any more calls from him or anyone. I just stood there alone, April was with her friends laughing and talking, like how I should be at home with everyone. The firework show was still on, so I just looked up, admiring the different colors.

I heard my name being called over and over again. I turned around to see a blonde Irish boy running to me. How did he find me? This can't be happening, I wasn't ready to see him, and I never wanted to see him again. He ran up to me so he we were face to face.

Niall: "Look I know you're still mad at me, but I need to talk to you". I shook my head.

Me: "No, I need to go". Walking away he grabbed my hand and turned me around facing him again.

Niall: "Please".

Me: "You have 3 minutes". He smiled at my response.

Niall: "Okay, all of this is a big understanding and Natalia is an idiot who set me up because she is jealous of you and me and didn't want us to be together. She was waiting for me in my room that night, I tried to push her away but she was all on top of me and when you walked in she smashed her lips and it was horrible, worst kiss ever. I have no idea what I would do without you, from the first time I saw you in Nandos you were so pretty and still are. I could never stop thinking about you, I wanted to see you every day. I really hope that you forgive me and that we get back how we were before. I would never hurt you like this and I just want to have you back, I'm sorry".

I was in shock. I'm the one that should be saying sorry for overreacting.

Me: "I don't deserve you, you deserve someone much better. I shouldn't have yelled at you".