The Picture Of Us.

Kristen’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Natalia’s mischievous face.

“So why wasn’t Niall invited to this party”? She asked with a devious grin.

I quickly pulled away from Harry, and both of our eyes widened. I didn’t want to kiss him, I love Niall, and it’s just that he caught me off guard.

“Please Natalia, don’t tell him. It was a mistake. A misunderstanding really” I pleaded.

“It isn’t Kristen’s fault. I kissed her, and she tried to leave, but I didn’t let her if Niall is going to get mad at anyone, then it should be me” Harry added.

“Well, the easy thing would be to tell Niall. But since I am in a forgiving mood, either you break up with him, or I tell him myself, your choice”.

I could feel a tear threatening to fall out, but I had to stay strong in front of her, I nodded my head and ran straight home. My mum wasn’t home which made me feel worse because I wasn’t going to see her for a while.

I burst into my room and grabbed a notepad and a pen. Then grabbed my suitcase, and stuffed it with clothes to last me a while. Then lastly grabbed my favorite picture of me and Niall, and put it in my pocket.

The tears were now streaming out of my eyes. I hastily wiped them away as I began to write.

“Dear Niall,

I love you so much, but you don’t know it. I understand that what happened in between you guys was her fault, and I shouldn’t have screamed at you. The truth is, Harry kissed me, I tried to back away, but he caught me off guard. I could never feel the same way about him that I do about you. Whatever the less, it isn’t fair for you, and I want what’s best for you.  I hope you find someone that you deserve. I will never forget you and I hope you don’t do the same. So, goodbye Niall. I love you.

Xx- Kristen”

I ran to the boys flat hoping they wouldn’t be there, thankfully they weren’t. I took the note, and placed It in the boys’ mailbox. I ran across the street and caught the first bus that I saw. It was a bus to Wolver Hampton. I sulked silently in my seat, pushed away tears, and stared at the picture of me and Niall. The memories. The laughs.

The picture of us.

My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction) **Editing**जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें