Morning,11:00 am.

I was in my room,sitting lifelessly on my bed in the same position when I heard my room door creaking.

My eyes widened seeing maa entering in the room with bridal attire and jewellery in her hands.

"Maa!"I stood up hastily from bed as after keeping the bridal set on bed she turned towards door,without sparing me a single glance.

My eyes had become teary .Standing behind her I spoke feebly,
"Maa!Im Sorry!I didn't want you to get hurt but..."My words left in middle as she showed me her palm without turning back.

"Get ready!My son in law will be here anytime soon!"She spoke ruthlessly and left the room.

I stumbled on my steps.My heart was dying a million deaths.

Maine sabko kho dia Kia?Manik tou chla gaya ab Kia maa bhi pyaar nhi karti mughse!

My eyes fell on the red bridal dress and I pursed my lips angrily before throwing away that dress and jewellery on the floor.

"Nahi karni mughe ye shadi!"I cried out loudly.

"Mam!Are you ok?"Some girl clad in black top and blue jeans entered in my room.

I frowned at her sight and she smiled at me.

"I'm appointed as your makeup artist!Ahaana!"After smiling at me she picked up my bridal dress and jewellery from floor and then closed the door.

"Mam! You may have bath till then I'll set up my things here!"Thumping the bridal dress in my palms she started arranging her makeup accessories on my dressing table.

I looked at the bridal dress with demised eyes,no emotions were left in my heart.

Maa tou nafrat karti hi hain mughse!Shayad mere shadi karne se wo mughe maaf kar dein!

Taking a bath,changing into dress I came out from the washroom.

"Wow! Mam you look so beautiful!Aapko tou makeup ki bhi zaroorat nhi hai!"Ahaana exclaimed while eyeing me with admiring eyes.I gave her a small smile and went towards my dressing table,sitting on its chair with no shine in my eyes.

An hour passed and I was bedizened by makeup for my wedding.The wedding time arranged was 2:00 pm and it was 12:45 already.

"You look so pretty!I wonder who is that lucky groom!"The makeup artist held my shoulders from behind and we stared at the mirror infront.

I looked at myself and suddenly I saw  reflection of Manik in the mirror.

"Waah Gol-gappi! Ek dum kamaal ki lag rahi ho!"He whistled and a smile appeared on my lips.

"Ohh! Thinking about mr.handsome haan?" Ahaana teased and my trance broke.

I looked at mirror vividly as there was no Manik now.
That means I was hallucinating him.