Chapter 22

This chapter dedication goes to shelleymallow because I absolutly loved your comment on the last chapter. I really hope you enjoy this one as well :)

Recap:

“Well then,” I said walking over to Damon. “We ne-“ I began to say before Damon once again pulled me down onto his lap. This time however I didn’t struggle to remove myself from his grasp, if anything, I made myself more comfortable. I froze for a second when I heard Damon groan but let out a giggle when I felt the tell-tale bulge harden under my backside, breaking the gate on my arousal.

“What were you saying?” Damon asked huskily, his breath brushing against my lips only serving to heighten my already high arousal.

“That we need to fix your lips, and I have the perfect solution for them.” I said as I pressed my lips against his gently, being mindful of his cut lips. I didn’t want a repeat of what happened earlier. Damon obviously didn’t share the same thoughts as he crushed his lips against mine with the same force as before, making us both moan in pleasure and desire.

Chapter 22

Our make-out scene didn’t last for very long before Mum and Lorraine both came out of the kitchen with giant smiles on their faces. It was obvious that they had been listening in on what Damon and I had been talking about but like before, I wondered why they didn’t come rushing in when they heard Damon yelling at me. They probably thought that we were just messing around, though I’m not very happy over the fact that they basically left me to the wolves.

“Oh Donna, they are so cute together.” Lorraine said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes which I was just hoping was hormones because I don’t know how I would have acted if that was a normal reaction from her.

“I couldn’t agree more Lorraine.” Mum said looking at us with a big smile on her face. Probably thinking about her possible grandchildren…or maybe a more realistic view is that she is just happy to see me with someone finally and she’s happy that she knows who the guy is so she can blackmail him if he does anything to hurt me...let me rephrase that, if he does anything more to hurt me.

I tried to remove myself off of Damon’s lap as the looks that our Mum’s were giving us were starting to make me feel embarrassed, as if they knew exactly what we were doing and their imaginations were getting the better of them. The only thing was, Damon was not loosening his grip anytime soon and that was just causing my embarrassment to grow. Why the hell is he doing this to me? Does he just want to torture me some more? I thought to myself when I realised that I had no hope of getting off of his lap, his inhuman grasp winning again against me feeble strength.

“Damon, let me up.” I muttered.

“Let me think about that…No I don’t think that I will.” Damon said with a chuckle before tightening his grip on my waist.

“Damon!” I cried out.

“Lorraine where is your camera? We need photos of these two together.” Mum said. “On second thought, where is my phone?” Mum asked checking her pockets.

“Damon, if you do not let me up within the next thirty seconds then I am not kissing you for a week.” I said determinately hoping to god that if he didn’t let go that I would be able to go that long without kissing him.

“Hmm…” Damon said contemplating whether or not to let me go.

“Don’t worry, I have mine.” Lorraine said holding her phone out. There was only time to look over in her direction before the flash on her phone went off.

“Lorraine!”

“Mum!”

Damon and I said at the same time. Lorraine had the decency to have a sheepish expression on her face before it disappeared and her and my mother were cooing over the photo before she snapped another one. I highly doubt that they will be any good, what with me trying to get off Damon’s lap?