Chapter 2

Again, not much changed in this chapter either. But please tell me what you think about the chapter.

Brittaney xx

 Recap:

 “Now, roll over and go to sleep, I'm tired.” He said while he yawned, proving that he was tired. I rolled over like a good little girl who listens to her parents. I could feel my eyelids begin to droop as I realised just how tired I was. After I got comfortable, I felt a pair of arms go around me. They wrapped themselves securely around me before they pulled me into a firm but soft chest. What the hell?

 “Damon Hunter, I suggest you get your man-whore infected arms and hands off of me before I remove them in the most painful way possible. Zoey told me some interesting ways of removing limbs and I have had the thoughts of testing them out. Now remove your arms.” I said in a sweet sugary voice. Damon's arms instantly moved with his mutterings of, “You always find something that you need to get rid of. First my package and now my arms. What’s going to be next?”

 He kept on muttering on, but I had stopped listening, as I was too tired to care anymore. When I had managed to reach the point of in-between sleep, I felt Damon re wrap his arms around my waist. Damn him, I can't be bothered to even tell him off now. I swear, if he gives me any diseases, he is dead. I was that tired that my body decided that it would be a good idea to snuggle further into his arms. If I admitted to myself, his arms did feel nice wrapped around me, making me feel safe and warm, but this was Damon, and such thoughts were never associated with him, so the thought never fully registered, only remaining a subconscious thought. Wrapped in his arms, I fell asleep hoping to dear God that I wouldn't catch anything from having snuggled into his arms.

 Chapter 2

 I woke up to the sounds of my brother in the kitchen making a racket, having his breakfast before he went for his morning jog before heading off to work. The noise was obviously payback for Damon and I waking him up last night after he had gone to bed. I turned to roll over and get up when I realised that I was trapped. Something was constricting me, making it impossible for me to move. To say I was freaking out would have been an understatement. Oh God, what have I done to deserve this, I’m too young to die, and for God’s sake I'm only 17. I had so much to do like get my first boyfriend, first kiss, and turn 18 and become an adult, drink, and the list goes on. I blabbed to myself, near close to tears.

 The whole time I was moving around trying to break free of whatever was holding me when I felt something poke me in the middle of my back. I froze in an instant. OH MY GOD! What the hell is that, oh...oh...oh they have a gun! I turned my head just a bit so that I could see behind me. What I saw almost gave me a heart attack. It wasn't a creepy guy with a beanie covering his face holding a gun, no, it was Damon. I almost screamed. What the hell was he doing in my bed with his arms around me with something poking me in the back? God I thought it was a dream, as I didn't think that we would decide to become friends in reality. I took a deep calming breath until I realised the position we were in, which then led way to the realisation of what was poking me in the back, I nearly died. I started to hit and punch every part of his body I could reach. Damn the man-whore, he must have sex on the brain!

 “Hey, hey! What the hell are you doing that for?” Damon moaned, while grabbing both of my hands in one of his.

 “What am I doing? What am I doing?” I cried, nearly in hysterics. “I think I should be the one to ask the questions, like this one for example. What the hell are you doing in my bed?” I almost screamed. Trying to get out of his inhuman grip. Get your player, STD infected hands off of me. I cried in my head.