Chapter 27

*Warning*

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that this chapter is R rated. I had no intention of the chapter heading in this direction when I started to write it, it just did. So if you don't want to read it, that's fine, you can just wait till the next chapter :)

The dedication goes out to Shilkey1 who is my awesome editor :) Thanks heaps

Thankyou to all the new fans/followers, I love every single one of you :)

I'm sorry for such a long wait on this chapter and I hope that you all aren't disappointed once you've read it. I hope you all enjoy,

Brittaney xx

Recap:

“Whatever.” I grumbled as I removed myself from his arms. Damon smiled before leaning down to kiss me.

It was like fireworks exploded. My body felt like it was on fire. Damon’s lips brushed against mine, demanding entrance though there wasn’t a need to demand; I was more than happy to open up for him. I barely managed to supress the moan that wanted to make itself known due to the way that Damon’s lips moved against mine. There was no way that our parents needed to hear anything; it was bad enough that they were witnessing our make out session.

Damon moved away from me, his breathing slightly heavy. A smirk dashed across his lips again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Babe, bright and early.” He said brushing his lips against mine before heading out the front door with his family.

Chapter 27

I almost didn’t want to wake up. My bed was exceptionally warm; the thought of just snuggling further into my sheets was a desire that I just couldn’t seem to overcome. Even the slight movement across my stomach was soothing, making it so easy to just fall back to sleep. With all of these elements, it was a wonder as to why I was even awake. As my mind became more coherent, I began to wonder what was moving against my stomach. It was almost as if someone was rubbing my belly. I opened my eyes slowly, not really wanting to be awake. However, my mind was now running crazy over what was creating the sensation on my stomach.

When I was unable to see anything in front of me that would be causing this sensation, I turned slightly; and saw a dark shape lying behind me on my bed. Any other time I would have freaked out, but I, as well as my body, knew subconsciously that it was Damon. A sigh of contentment left my lips as I snuggled further into his arms, causing Damon to let out a quiet chuckle.

“Do I even want to ask how or why you are in my bed?” I asked him sleepily. I could feel Damon move as his lips brushed across my head.

“Well your brother asked me so kindly to come and wake you up; he just didn’t specify how I was meant too.” Damon said as he moved me closer to his chest.

“Well, I have to say that that is a nice way to be woken up.” I said yawning. “You make me not want to get up at all.”

“Unfortunately you have to get up because we have school.” Damon said.

“Then why are you not dressed for school?” I asked confused when I noticed he was only wearing trackie pants. Did he leave his house in only that this morning? Where are his school clothes? I asked myself.

“I was dressed before the temptation of you in bed became too much. I decided that I needed to join you.” Damon said with a smirk.

“So where are your clothes and where did the trackies come from?” I asked, my brain not quite seeming to want to work with Damon only being half dressed.