Chapter 18

Recap:

“Who was on the phone Babe?” Damon asked burying his face into my neck directly where his hickey was causing the fire that had only just started to dissipate to come back in full force.

“Mitchell.” I said, squirming slightly in his grasp due to the feelings he was again igniting in my body.

“What did he want?” Damon asked as he ran his nose up and down my neck before brushing his tongue lightly over where the hickey was causing me to let out a slight moan. What is the matter with you Ellie? You should be telling him to stop, trying to get out of his hold not leaning back into his hold or do you want another repeat of what just happened? What the hell, of cause you want a repeat of what just happened in fact, you want to go further. Damn it, NO! I chastised myself to no success.

“He said he’s staying at Chelsea’s tonight.” I mumbled. I could feel Damon smirk against my neck. Oh god, what is he planning now? I asked myself as he tightened his hold on me pulling me further into his chest.

“Excellent.” Damon replied.

Chapter 18

“No.” I said backing away from him. “You need to stay away from me Damon.” There was no way that I could allow what had just happened to happen again even though my body was screaming to jump on him and continue where we had suddenly been stopped especially since Mitchell wasn’t coming home and Mum and Dad wouldn’t be coming back until sometime tomorrow.

“We need to talk Ellie about what happened.” Damon said calmly. How the hell could he be so calm? I felt like I was going to go up in flames if I didn’t have him touching me again, the lust in my body having reached all new heights since he hadn’t bothered to put his pants on. I couldn’t stop the thoughts of what could happen from running through my head.

“No. What needs to happen is that we both need to forget that that even took place, okay?” I asked him, averting my eyes. No need to look at temptation. I thought to myself because that’s what he was, temptation all wrapped up in sexy sin.

“Now Els, there is no way that I’m going to be forgetting what just happened anytime soon.” He said with a cocky smirk on his face as he made his way over to me. I continued to move back until I ran into the bench, cursing myself for having backed myself into a corner of sorts, unable to move away from him anymore, though I had to admit one thing, there was no way I was going to forget what had just happened but there was no reason for Damon to know.

“Look, I need to get dressed and you need to get some pants on at least.” I said trying to move the direction of our conversation which was a waste of breath as Damon just ended up going right back to where we started.

“I don’t think so, I think that we should just go back to where we were and let nature take its course.” He replied, the smirk still on his face. I blushed a bright red at his words. Did he really have to state it like that? It makes it seem like we have to do it. I thought to myself, a shiver running down my back just thinking about it.

“Umm.” I said unable to form a coherent thought anymore as Damon came closer and closer to me until there was only an inch or so between us.

A crack of thunder sounded through the air making Damon freeze in his movements towards me.

If there was just one thing that I had trouble wrapping my head around, it was the fact that Damon was deathly afraid of thunderstorms. I couldn’t understand how someone like him could be afraid of something but I guess everyone is afraid of something, though I had to admit it did make him seem more human.