Chapter 10

Recap:

 "Great just who I was looking for.” Damon said looking at me with a smile on his face instead of his usual smirk he wore around me.

 “Go away Damon, I need to get to work.” I said as I made a move to step around him only for him to step in front of me.

 “Not before you listen to what I have to say.” He said in a voice that stated ‘You’re not going anywhere until you hear me out.’

 “Fine!” I said rolling my eyes.

 “We’re going out when you get home. I’ve got something planned for the both of us.” He said before leaving me standing there, my mouth open in shock. I turned around to tell him that there was no way in hell that I would do anything with him only to see him gone. Well I just won’t go with him. He can’t make me go with him. I’m not going! I kept telling myself as I walked to my car to go to work.

 Chapter 10

 All the way home I dreaded what Damon had in store for me. What could he possibly have meant by ‘I’ve got something planned for the both of us.’?  Is he planning on taking me out so that I can meet all of his sluts while he tells me exactly what he did with each of them; a complete run down of the whole night? That is totally disgusting Ellie and completely impossible. Damon maybe bad in his player ways, but he would never go that far, would he? Good god, why am I thinking about the girls he’s been with and why am I thinking so much on this little plan that he has for me? For that matter, why do I have to do anything with him? I shouldn’t have to, I haven’t forgiven him. But I knew deep down I really wanted to know what he had planned for us, that I really wanted to go with him. My traitorous heart was beating double time at the prospect of spending time with Damon, just the two of us. At least I hoped so any way much to my minds disgust. Alone time with the player, just imagine what he could try on me?

 He wasn’t outside waiting for me as I pulled up into my driveway which I took as a good sign. Maybe he’s forgotten all about this afternoon meaning that I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this little outing for no reason. I thought hopefully, while also feeling a little upset at the thought. Wow! Am I screwed or what. I just can’t seem to make my mind up on whether I am happy that he is not here or upset that he isn’t here. My mind must be sick or something because I would never think that it was upsetting that Damon wasn’t around to take me out. I thought to myself as I carefully walked into the house.

 I looked around the whole house desperately hoping that Damon had forgotten all about our supposed outing. I heaved a sigh of relief when I was unable to find him anywhere; I was that paranoid that I even looked under the beds. That was until I heard a bang from the backyard and a whole lot of swearing.

 I jumped in fright looking around madly for anything I could use to protect myself like a bat while I checked out what was happening in the backyard. Why is it in movies the girl is always able to find a bat lying around conveniently when she needs it? Where the hell is my bat? I thought to myself desperately before mentally slapping myself for being so stupid. It was probably only next door. I tried to convince myself, though decided that to be on the safe side I should just check to make sure that there was no unwanted person in our yard though it was strange that if it was someone trying to rob us, why Molly wasn’t barking her head off. It could be that whoever it is has killed her and I am going to be walking into a huge trap being stupid like all the other girls who think ‘I should go outside and check to see if anything is out there even though I already know it’s the killer’ I mean how stupid can they get just walking out there to die just like I am.