' Chapter Seventeen

Montae's POV:

I went home, freshened up, and got dressed to go to this party with Marcus. He said he changed his plans because he thought a party would be better. I didn't care. As long as we would just sit down and talk, I was good, but I knew better. It's a party and what do people do at parties? Dance on each other. I had this plan hashed out about everything, and I'm determined for it to go the way I want it to.

" Marcus is outside! " my mother yelled.

" Okay! " I inserted my left earring.

" You look really nice. " my mother complimented me.

" Thank you. " I replied. I had on this white t-shirt, polka-dotted shorts, and white shoes. " You got any plans? "

" Yep, dinner with someone I met a few months ago. " she blushed.

" Awww, you deserve to be in love again. I love you, and I'll be back by......I don't know. " I shrugged.

" Okay, key is under the mat. "

" Yes ma'am. "

I went out the front door, through the garage, and saw Marcus. He had this black camaro. He got out, and opened up the passenger door.

" After you? " he gestured.

" Thank you. " I smiled, getting into the car. The radio played August Alsina- Kissin' On My Tattoos. I fell weak. I loved this song, and it just does something to me. It just turns me on, and I don't know why. He hopped into the car saying, " You ready? " I knodded my head, and he sped off.

" So, what's this party we're going to? " I asked him.

" This girl named Sabrina, she's my cousin. That's the only reason I'm going. I don't really get out much. " he explained.

" Me neither! I'm kind of a house mouse. " I laughed.

" I understand. " he laughed. " So, what got you into fashion? "

" Well at a young age, I paid attention to everything my mother put on me. I then began to think to myself that I could do it and I did it! " I explained.

" That easy, huh? That's wassup though. "

" What made you get into modeling? " I asked him.

" I was actually forced! As a kid, my mother chose my career. I hated it at first, but after a while I grew to like it. " he explained.

" So you were forced? That's crazy, but it's a good thing you began to like it though. " I thought.

" I guess. So what do you like to do for fun? " he asked, slapping my thigh.

" Well.. " I started, slapping his back, but I was interrupted. As I slapped his thigh, I slapped something else. It was big, and fat.

" Ummm.... " his cheeks turned red.

" My bad. I did NOT mean to... "

" Naw, you good, I have been happy lately. "

" Whatchu' mean? "

" Well ever since I saw you, I just cant resist. No, I'm not that type of person, but you're just so attractive. "

" Thank you, and no it's okay. I find you attractive as well, but I do think I can control my hormones. " I chuckled.

" So you got jokes, huh? "

Tevin's POV:

It's almost time. Time to get what I want. Martell has gotten his way for far too long. Yea, I know Martell helped me out when I needed him to, but that was his option. I really don't like him and I've just been pretending all this time. He's worthless. He's nothing. He may be better than me at everything, but it doesn't even matter anymore because he's about to be non-existant, and I get to keep the trophy.

Martell's POV:

I really miss Montae! I've been calling him for the past hour and I receive no answer! Ever since he's been gone doing his fashion stuff, I've been left with nothing but my right hand, and it's getting tiring. It's not even about the sex, I just want to be laying next to him, holding him in my arms, telling him I love him. I really do love him, and I want to stay in this relationship, but if he's going to be away all the time, I don't think I'll be able to do this! It really is stupid of me to be thinking this right now, but I just don't want to look stupid when he breaks up with me. He's not even the type of person to do that, I'm just overthinking everything.

Montae's POV:

We got to the party and it was all the way live! Party streamers and ballons everywhere, people dancing on each other. Marcus grabbed my hand, and led me to the VIP section, where the birthday girl and a couple of other people sat.

" Sabrina, this is Montae. " he tapped her and introduced us.

" Nice to meet you sweetie, that outfit is cute! " she complimented me.

" Thank you! " I replied. " Your dress is beautiful. "

" Don't lie! " she laughed. " The person that picked this out has no fashion guidance. Somebody like you would have me looking good. "

" Yeah, but you do make that dress work girl! "

" Thank you. " she smiled. " Nice to meet you though. How come I've never seen you around here? "

" I don't live here, I'm visiting my mother, and also doing business. " I explained.

" Fashion, I'm guessing? "

" You guessed it right. " I said.

" You'll kill it, I already know. "

" Thank you. "

The Dj switched the music to August Alsina-Kissin' On My Tattoos.

" Oooo, girl, this my song. " Sabrina and I said simultaneously and we laughed.

" You wanna dance? " Marcus whispered in my ear. Out of all the questions he could ask me, I didn't want to hear that one.

" Sure. "

He grabbed my hand, and led me to the dance floor. Kissing on my tattoos was still playing so I was feeling the music. He put his hands around my waist, and started moving side to side. I told yall I like to dance so me being the person I was, I started grinding on him. I wasn't really meaning to, but the music just took me away! I could tell he was getting into it as well because he grabbed my hips tighter.

" We can stop if you're getting uncomfortable. " he interrupted.

" No, I'm actually having fun. " I chuckled.

" Alright then. " he smiled.

We continued to dance until the song changed, then then went back to the VIP section to sit down.