' Chapter Eleven

Montae's POV:

Sitting in the emergency room was depressing. Mrs. Tammy sat in complete silence, Raven crying, family members doing the same. Martell had his head rested on my shoulder as I held on to him. He was crying, and so was I! I didn't know what to expect because I had never seen, or been through anything like this before.

" Would the mother of Miss Za'Naiya come forth? " the doctor said.

Mrs. Tammy stood up, and so did everyone else.

" She's okay, she's responding well to the treatment. We don't know what caused this to happen, so we'll keep her overnight and tomorrow we will run more tests on her, which we think will give us results! " he explained.

Everyone sighed in relief. We all went to the room where Naiyah had been placed. She was sleeping. She was breathing a lot better, and she looked a lot better. We all stood around while Mrs. Tammy sat on the bed and brushed through Naiyah's hair with her hand.

Mrs. Tammy's POV:

" I'm gonna' stay. Raven and Martell, you guys should go home to get some rest. It's late and ya'll have school tomorrow. " I stated.

" But ma'....... "

" Raven, this is not the time, just go. Montae? If it's okay with your folks, I'd appreciate it if you'd stay with the both of them? " I suggested.

" Yes ma'am, I'll call my grandmother now. " he nodded, walking out of the room.

" You need anything before we go? " Martell asked me.

" No, I'm fine. I'll be by the house in the morning, okay? " I told him.

" Yes ma'am. " he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Martell's POV:

The ride home was very silent. Montae and Raven stared out the window, watching everything go by. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me, smiled, and continued back to his window watching.

" You aight, Rae? " I asked.

" Yea, can you drop me off at Chelsea's house, please? I need to get my mind off of this. "

We pulled up to the house, waited for Raven to get packed, drove her to Chealsea's, and came back. We entered the house to find it spotless, and silent. I guess those who stayed behind cleaned up, and left. We went upstairs and layed down in my bed.

" Did you need clothes? " I asked him.

" No, I left clothes over here last time I came. " he replied.

" Where? "

" In your drawer. I always leave clothes at the places I go the most just in case something happens. "

" You a mess. " I chuckled.

" But you like it though. " he said, kissing my chest.

" I love it. " I kissed his lips and climbed on top of him. I didn't really like the fact of sex in this time of grief, but it was what I needed.

I pulled his shirt off and started kissing him starting at his neck down to his belly button. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He quickly stopped me.

" You got protection? " he asked.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out a condom.

Montae's POV:

I pulled him off of me, crawling on top of him. I returned the favor by kissing him from his neck to his belly button. I unbuttoned his pants and he was solid as a rock! I became nervous at the thickness and size of it, but I couldn't show Martell that. I also felt that you shouldn't mix grief with pleasure, but if this is what would make him happy, I'm all for it!

He climbed back on top of me, kissing me again. I reached down for his dick, and I couldn't miss it. I didn't know how this would work out, or how it would feel.

" Remember, take it slow. I'm a newbie! " I informed him.

" All this freaky shit you doing, you sure? "

" Yeah, I'm sure. "

He slid my underwear down my legs until they were completely off. He then slid his off, and put the condom on. He quickly turned me over into doggy style, and lubed me up.

" Aight, relax, arch your back, and breathe. " he said, sliding his dick into my tight hole.

He started off slow stroking me. It hurt at first, but after a while I began to feel a lot of pleasure. I moaned and moaned, and gripped the sheets on his bed. His dick felt so good, and I wanted more.

" Little bit faster, baby. "

He did so. Pleasure began to run up and down my body as I got chills. He pushed me up on the bed, spread my legs, and went back to work. He leaned down to whisper into my ear.

" Say you love daddy's dick. Say it! " he demanded, kissing the sweet spot on my neck. His strokes began to get longer and harder.

" I love it. " I moaned, gripping the sheets even tighter.

He flipped me over to lay me on my back. He climbed back on top of me, and put himself back inside. This time, he drew closer to my body, grinding his dick inside of me. I gasped as if there was no air in the room. He put his muscular, tattooed arms onto mine, holding my hands, whispering in my ear.

" Take that dick, there you go. I warned you, this dick got you right where he want you. " he growled grinding harder, but slowly. The slower he went, the more pleasure I'd get. I gripped his back, digging my nails into it.

" Don't give up, take it! You can do it. " his voice turned me on so fucking much, to the point where I flipped him over, and started riding his dick.

I used the skills I had learned in dancing. Grinding my ass on his dick, back and forth, round and round. I can tell he was enjoying it because he grabbed my thighs, driving me closer.

" Damn, you riding that dick like a pro! " he smiled. His smile was so sexy.

He flipped me back onto my back as sweat dripped down his face and chest. He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes. He had looked foward to this day for a long time. He entered back inside of me for the last time.

Within a few minutes, I moaned, " I'm cumming! " He increased his speed, and I erupted. He pulled out, and did the same all over my chest. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me passionately. We went and took a shower together, bathing each other, kissing each other, and touching each other. After we had dried off and put clothes on, we were out like a nightlight. He cuddled against me, and I did the same.