Prologue

"Kiss me" I told him. He wrapped his strong arms around my little body and leaned in closer. His lips were just centimeters away from my own. It was finally happening. I was going to kiss Jordan. The one and only Jordan Miller.
Tingles of excitement and happiness danced in my stomach. The school's hottest band member, and my biggest and only crush was about to kiss me. Me. An ordinary shy little girl.
Or lips were about to meet. I felt his soft lips brush against my own, then he slapped me- What the?!

"Aubrey!" someone yelled. I groaned and rubbed my stinging cheek. "Damit! Wake up!" I finally managed to open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I was currently sitting at a table in the library with my head resting at a pile of books.

"Look, we have to get to class before we are late" I looked up at my best friend Clary who was stressing to get all her books and papers into her bag.
I tiredly stood up and followed after her out of the library, quickly drying of a bit drool at my mouth in the progress. I sighed of the thought that it all had been nothing more than a dream. I cursed the school clock for not waiting two more minutes before ringing. I was so close to kiss Jordan, even if it only was a dream.

"So who were you daydreaming about?" Clary asked me with a knowing smirk as we sat in math class. "No one" I shrugged trying to hold my poker face. "Liar!" She said a bit too loud, grinning from ear to ear, "How was the Jordan kiss?" she asked while snickering. She really knew me too well. "We didn't come that far.." I mumbled under my breath not meaning for her to hear. But apparently she did. Her laughter echoed around in the whole classroom drawing the attention of everyone. I just rolled my eyes at her.

***

After last class I made my way towards my locker. I felt a presence next to me and I didn't need to look to know who it was. "I'm just saying, you should try to join the band. They need a vocalist and your voice is great" I closed the locker and turned to face Clary. "I don't know, I'm kinda shy" I told her, but she just ignored it. "You would have done great!" She was about to say something more when her gaze suddenly fell on something behind me. I followed her dreamy gaze. And there. In the other end of the corridor was Carter, the school's hottest and most handsome guy. He had all of girls stalking after him. And even I, who was kinda in love with Jordan, had to admit that Carter was handsome. Very handsome.

We snapped out of the trance when he disappeared outside. I had to shook my head to clear my mind. "Anyway" Clary was back in our conversation again, "You should totally join the band!"
"Seriously?" I asked her. She grinned.

"Seriously"

______________________________

Hii

I hope you enjoy my new book. 
Aubrey on the side ----> or top ^^

Before you continue please note that I do not owe the songs in this book.

This book is copyrighted.
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact Tce_writer on Wattpad.

Enjoy the book :D

-TCE