Ten~End Game and Pain

Start from the beginning

He......Was.......Going......To......Kill.......Tony!

"Legends. Never. Die" I hissed through clenched teeth. Thanos turned to look down at me, his eyes narrowed. "You have been a problem for me since the beginning. I guess you wouldn't mind dying. You are not a legend." He walked towards me and grabbed my hair, pulling me up.

"No! Leave her alone!" Tony yelled.

Thanos ignored him and pressed the gauntlet to my forehead, the Power stone lit up.

Pain shot through my head. I felt it cracking and burning.

I began to scream louder than I ever have.

At least this would get Thanos away from Tony and-

No...I couldn't think. I only felt......the end.

" Stop!" Someone yelled. Thanos removed the gauntlet from my forehead. He was still pulling my hair, me kneeling by his side, tears running down my cheeks.

"Spare their lives and I will give you the stone." It was Strange.

"Remember, NO HESITATION!" I yelled. Thanos's grip on my hair tightened.

Doc then raised his hand and the time stone appeared in his hand. The stone floated towards Thanos.

Thanos let go of my hair and took the floating stone ,placing it in his gauntlet.

Thanos yelled in power,t he energy coursed through his veins. "One to go," he said.

"You killed her. Gamora. Your own daughter." My words came out choked. I spit out some blood. Thanos looked down at me.

Using any strength I could possibly muster up, I used my arms to lift my body up, ignoring the burning pain in my head and my stomach. My arms shook, my body trembled, but I wasn't about to look completely helpless in front of this monster. 

"You said that the hardest choices requires the strongest wounds. Well, your wounds will never close. They will remain open and haunt you for as long as you live." I made my voice cold and dark, my eyes narrowed.

"You are not going to win. Do you really think that if you make half of the universe disappear, the remaining will celebrate, welcome you with a party?" I scoffed. "No. They will hate you and hunt you down. The way you see this living is wrong. We can evolve. We humans can solve our own problems. We don't need you."

He looked back up, sighing. "Evolve? And how much longer will that take?" He asked. I was about to speak but something began to shoot at Thanos. He disappeared using the Space Stone.

It was Quill shooting. He landed and took off his mask. "Where is he?" he asked, panting. "Did we just lose?"

I looked up at Tony. He slowly took out his stabbed blade and covered the wound in ice. I then heard a grumble, Peter. He slowly stood up and looked at me in the floor. "Carly!" He limped towards me. 

"I'm sorry I shot you. I couldn't let you get hurt." I choked on blood again and I quickly spit it out. Peter crouched down and looked at my blade, his eyes widened. His breathing grew ecstatic and his hands shook as he reached for me.

"Kid,bring her to me, " Tony said. 

Peter took a breath and blinked. "Ready?"  Peter asked me.