Twenty-four

Camila's pov

I walked into Y/N'a house, i has to admit i was hella nervous, i mean i knew for Jesy that she broke up with Alycia, or miss debnam or whatever, i just have this silly illusion, i know it's probably impossible but maybe she can see me as more than a friend?

That's stupid Camila she's still kneeled for that teacher.

Right right i need to stop thinking shit.

"Cami? camila?"

"Eh? i'm sorry i was thinking" She raised an eyebrow and we walked to the kitchen.

"Hey mom! umm i bring Camila with me is that okay?" Her mom turned around to see me and smiled, she was so beautiful and i realized Y/N has a lot of her.

"Oh!!! Camila, I heard a lot about you and i can see you're prettier than i imagined, come in sweetie, sit down while i'm cooking" She said, i blushed and sit on the mini table.

"Mom, can you not do that please" Y/N mumbled and her mom just giggled.

"Come on, it's a god one honey" Her mom whispered back, i bit my lip nervously.

"Ummm Camila, would you like to go to my room a bit? while this whole thing starts?" Y/N said and my heartbeat increased, i nodded slowly and got up, her mom said something i really don't hear because i was getting more even nervous and i don't even know why.

"Wow" I breathe out as i saw Y/N's room.

"Yeah i know" She giggled a bit.

"It's beautiful and looks so calmy" I said and she smiled.

"I know here is where i relax myself" She said and sighed, she walked to her bed and rested herself there. "Come here and let's watch a movie"

I sighed and walked there, i sit on the edge and she smiled.

"Come cuddle" I smiled and rested myself in her chest.

"Can we watch sponge bob?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Fineeeee"

Alycia's pov

I fell in my bed, i was tired, i felt a height in my chest and then sighed.

"Woah, everytime this gets better, i swear" Maia said and i bit my lip.

"Yeah, of course"

I have been thinking so much about this... i mean i could've fought for Y/N but she makes everything so damn hard, what i am suppose to do? just say here while she's with... wait no she wouldn't, i mean she... oh fuck no.

"Maia, i think this is wrong and you see i-"

"Don't tell me you love that silly girl? okay that's actually funny, how can a hooker like you love that stupid chick i mean she has nothing to give you, i bet i was better in bed? well thinking if you... you know get to take her to your bed" She laughed, she doesn't even know what is she talking about.

"Look, just leave me alone, live my house" I said, i was mad because of the things she said, i'm done.

"Come on, we are enjoying"

"We were a mistake that's all"

"You just used me?"

"What do you expect??? loving you? marrying you? sorry to disappointing you but that paper don't have your name"

She slapped me and left the house. Well probably i deserved that but in the first place she got in my damn bed for nothing... god sakes, i hate myself.