Eight

"Y/N! you look frustrated what happened?" Dinah asked me and i shook my head.

"Nothing Dinah, where's everyone?"

"With Maia, she kept this bad attitude and she gave them weed, she had weed!" My eyes widened.

"Oh god Jesy and Camila, i will find them okay, stay here" Dinah nodded.

I walked outside the party and looked around looking for my friends, i don't like that Maia girl honestly, i heard someone yelling so i followed the screams thinking it could be Camila, it was from the bathroom so i entered and saw Maia with Alycia.

"What are you doing! let me go!" Alycia yelled at Maia pushing her but Maia kept trying to kiss her, she was high and drunk and probably she doesn't know what's she's doing.

"SHE SAID TO FUCK OFF MAIA!" I yelled and Maia looked at me angrily.

"What the fuck so you want y/n, don't you see i'm having fun here?" I rolled my eyes.

"She isn't having fun with you" I said and Alycia walked to my side.

"You don't even know that, i mean you can't give her what i can" I frowned.

"I don't care about fucking her, you have no respect! she is your teacher and you're just a girl, fuck off Maia" I said, she groaned and left the bathroom. I sighed and looked at Alycia.

"Uh- are you okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah, thank you, she was so drunk i don't even know how, we can't sell drinks"

I giggled. "She came here high and bring also drug and drinks" I said and her eyes widened.

"They are going to kill me... God, thank you y/n... it was so nice from you" She said.

"You're welcome, if you wouldn't mind i have to go and find Camila" She frowned.

"Your girlfriend?"

"What? no, she is not my girlfriend" I said, she sighed.

"Well, oh- okay"

"See you Miss" I said and walked out the bathroom, i went to the hallway looking for Camila.

I was literally ten minutes and i was getting anxious i can't find Camila and it scares me, she is like a baby and probably she doesn't know what she is doing and here, in a party is full of fuck boys, i don't want something happen to her.

"Nooooooo i want to go homieeeee" I heard a giggle and i knew it was Camila, i walked down the hallway and there she was on the bleachers with a boy.

"But babe there are a lot of motels over here, we can go..."

"Noooooo, i- i want to see y/nnnn" I walked to the bleachers and took her hand.

"Cami, hey, it's me y/n" I said, she smiled and stupidly turned around to me still sitting on the bleacher.

"Who's that?"

"My f-"

"I'm her girlfriend now fuck off?" I said, that boy obviously wanted to fuck her and i won't let that happen.

"But y/n-"

"Shhh baby let's go"

"Dykes" He said and walked away.

"Why did you say that y/nnnnn im- i'm not your girlfriend" She said in her drunk voice.

"Oh well i wanted to save you, he wanted to fuck you literally" I said and she giggled.

"Ohhhhh i like it when you are overprotective to me" She said and i sighed.

"You're my friend of course i'll protect you Cami"

"Yeahhhhu friendsss because you like miss debnam right?" She said and i frowned.

"What? no i don't like her Camila, god you're very drunk, let's go" I said but she grabbed my wrist.

"Noooooo stay with me" She said caressing my cheek with her soft hand, i sighed and looked at her in the eyes, she was biting her lip and i would be lying if i say i wouldn't want to kiss her and know how does that sweet lips taste, for real.

"Okay" I whispered.

What's happening to me? i don't like Camila, or Alycia... Right? or do i?
Well she is my teacher i can't like her, but Camila is more possible.

No what am i thinking! I don't even like Camila i can't do that to her.

"Y/N???" She mumbled.

"Hmmm?" I said and she looked at me in the eyes leaning in, my eyes widened when i saw her face just inches to mine, i started getting nervous, wait is she gonna kiss me? oh my god.

I wanted to stop but my body couldn't react, i just let it happen, i cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips to her, she smiled in the kiss and it felt right, like the kiss wasn't a mistake at all, i mean i'm single and so is she right??
She kept kissing me and suddenly she was straddling my lap, i caressed her thighs and pulled away.

"Woah, your lips taste even more heavenly everytime" She mumbled and caressed my cheeks, i smiled a bit.

"Your lips are heavenly as well, soft and delicious" I said and she smiled.

"I know you don't feel something for me... i just... i think i wanted that" She said, i think sobering a little.

"It's okay, i- i don't like her anyways if you're asking that in your little mind, i just had a bad relationship and i don't want to feel at the moment" I said and she nodded.

"I got you, people always play me and then leave me, i'm so naive i think so" She said and i frowned.

"Hey! i don't wanna play you, you are such a beautiful and adorable human Camila, it's just i'm not ready" I said and she nodded.

"I know... i- maybe in the future don't you think?" I sighed.

"Yeah who knows" I said and she giggled. "Let's go home, this party went boring" I said and she nodded, so we walked outside and told the others we were leaving, they wanted to leave as well so that's we did, what's such a weird party and Maia is annoying me much than before.

And it's because she was kissing your teacher.

What? no.

You like her don't deny it. You're dying to know the bad things she wants to do to you.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Okay i want it. I want it so badly.
Maybe i like my teacher and maybe i want to be fucked by her.