Seven

Friday.

I was in my house with Jesy and Camila getting ready for the party, we were so excited! Camila the most because she said she has never been in a party like this before, so we are happy that she is sharing this nice moments with us, i felt so sad when she told me why their ex classmates bullied her.

"Camila...?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind if i ask you why did you get bully?"

"Oh... well it's something hard to say" She said and sighed.

"Don't worry if you don't wanna tell me it's okay" I said and kept doing my project, we were at my house doing the biology project.

"It's okay, i trust you" She smiled. "I am bisexual, they called me dyke because i was with a girl, they always bullied be for that, they called me names and everytime i was passing by they said 'Look the girl who eats pussy' It was so awkward, so yeah" She said and i felt sad.

"Awee don't worry here we don't judge you, i am bisexual as well, so we are in family" I hit her arm laughing and she smiled.

"Thank you so much y/n you're so sweet with me, i like it, thank you for making me feel this way" She said and i was confused, she bit her lip and looked down nervous.

"What way?"

"Um- i mean that you helped me a lot and- making me feel like home that's what i mean" She said and i nodded.

"Oh... your welcome sweetie" I said kissing her cheek, i saw her blushing but ignored it maybe she is so shy.

We finished getting ready and we walked out of my room, we grabbed our things and walked out the house, Lucy is babysitting my sister since my mom has a long night at the hospital today, so i didn't want to leave her alone and Lucy is always there helping me.

"Okay girls, let's have fun!!!!" Jesy said and we laughed.

"Let's go crazy" i said and we got in Jesy's car who drove us to the school.

{...}

"Ugh where are the drinks!" We heard Maia saying and i rolled my eyes.

"It's a school party, there are no drinks here stupid" I said and she glared at me.

"I want fucking drinks" She yelled, she obviously got something before she gets here.

"Hey Maia stop that" Dinah said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know how is she your friend" I whispered to Dinah, she shrugged.

"She is high" She whispered back i widened my eyes.

"High? oh god, let's not get in trouble" I said and Dinah nodded.

"Don't worry i'll control her, i don't even know why i am still her friend, but she is good in the inside" She laughed.

We go to get some coke, i grabbed food and saw Camila dancing with Jade, i smiled, they both are so alike, they both are cute like babies and love cupcakes and things so kawaii, it's adorable.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" I heard someone talking to me.

"Nothing my friends are dancing there and i was eating" I said and Maggie giggled.

"Oh okay... y/n?"

"Hmmm??"

"Will you ever give me a chance?" I looked at her and bit my lip.