Eighteen

Read the a/n at the end please, ik it's annoying but it's short jfjf(:

Your pov

"Hello y/n, how have you been?"

"Paul? oh i'm- i'm good, i actually have to go to my biology class now so talk to you later" I said starting to walk but he grabbed my arm.

"We should talk you know maybe a little bit, i'm pretty sure miss debnam-carey won't mind" He said and i blinked, i tried to release me from him but he was stronger.

"What do you mean? now let me go Paul"

"She won't mind if you're late, i mean she can give you detention in her bed and just fucking you and she will forgive you" My eyes widened and i slapped him with my other hand.

"That's a lie you asshole! now let me go!" I yelled and he released me to touch his cheek.

"You bitch, you will pay for this" I heard him and i ran to my classroom.

"Y/N? is everything okay?" I heard Alycia asking me, i turned around to see her and i avoided the eye contact, the classroom was empty yet, so i sighed and walked to my usual spot. "Are you going to give me the cold shoulder now?"

"Aren't you doing that since like three weeks ago? Fuck off now Alycia" I spat and she pursed her lips.

"It's not like that, i-"

"Look i know you just wanted a fuck that's all, now i don't want your stupid excuses" I said and her eyes widened.

"No! what are you saying, i could never do that to-"

"You just did, now FUCK OFF ALYCIA!" I yelled and calmed myself when i saw other students entering the room, they looked at me weirdly.

"What happened?" I heard Jesy asking me.

"Nothing why?"

"You both were yelling to each other, now y/n explain this" She said and i sighed.

"i promise i will later okay?" She nodded.

{...}

"Well i'm waiting" I cleared my throat.

"Well you guys, i- ummm... ihadathingwithmissdebnamcarey" I said fast and they looked at me confused.

"What?" Louis asked.

"She had a thing with miss debnam carey" Camila said and everyone's eyes widened, i looked to my side to see Jesy's reaction and she was just smirking, how can she be acting this way???

"THATS MY GIRL!" She yelled and hit my shoulder.

"What?"

"Yes! i mean that's good she's hot, is she good in bed?"

"What? no! i mean oh okay just quit the Q&A here because i don't really wanna talk about it" I sighed.

"Why were you both fighting?"

"She has been ignoring me for three weeks now, i don't get it... maybe she just wanted a fuck"

"What else would she want from you? like you're not that hot" I heard Maia said from behind.

"Fuck off Maia we don't want you here anymore, you're acting like a bitch" Dinah said and i grabbed her arm.

"It's okay, just leave it Dinah" She glared at her and sat again next to me.

"Why did Camila know and i didn't?" Dinah asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Well Camila kind of found out by herself so i couldn't deny it to her" They all nodded, Camila smiled proudly.

"I'm smart"

"Sure you are chancho" Dinah said hugging Camila.

"Where's Maggie?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"She didn't come today so i don't know" Louis said.

"Oh well..." We ate our lunch and the bell rang so everyone went to their classes.

"So what are you going to do?" Camila asked.

"I don't know Camila, should just i ignore her? it's like impossible because i started to feel different and i don't know" I sighed and she grabbed my shoulder.

"Easy, just do what you have to, trust your heart" She said.

"But what if i follow my heart and i'm wrong later? she will just mess with me and i will be attached like a stupid" I said, she shrugged.

"That's love baby, love sucks" She said and i laughed.

"Well yeah..." I said and then started to copy the exercise on the board.

Camila and I finished the homework on the class so miss Kavanagh let us go early, i grabbed my things and said good bye to Camila, the others are still in classes so i will go home by myself, i passed down the hallway, walking by Alycia's classroom, she was talking to someone, i got curious so i stayed and heard.

"Stop doing this Paul, i won't hurt her anymore, i don't care if you say something" What?

"Look Alycia, if you go with her i'll tell the principal what you both have been doing all this time, i have the video" He said, i gulped. He is really doing this? this will make me and her have big troubles! fuck, that's why she have been distant? because she's afraid?

"I don't care, tell him, i will just leave but i will never let you to get her, because..." She stayed in silence, Paul started to laugh.

"Oh come on Alycia, you, a woman with kinks, fucking students and woman in general is now a weak?" Paul said, what does he mean by kinks? well i know she has some kinks but is she always playing with her students? oh my god.

"Shut up, she's different..."

"Oh no, you're pathetic, you fell in love with that stupid?" She what?

"I did! now fuck off Paul i won't do what you want"

"I warned you Alycia, you will los your job and everything for your pathetic lover" He laughed and walked out of the classroom, i hide behind the plant next to the door.
Did she really fall in love with me??? is she is love with me?
why me? i don't understand. I was about to standing up but someone grabbed my arm.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" I heard Paul's voice.

"What do you want! let me go!"

"No, you're coming with me, i cant deal with people hearing my conversations, you're a bad girl and you will get punished for that pathetic... i'm sure your lover will come to rescue, poor stupid teacher in love with her student, does she know you have such a kink with teachers too?" He said, i don't what is he talking about...

"I have not!"

"Oh no? remember biology teacher? either way you won't be the smartest here baby girl" Oh no, how does he know about that? no no i was desperate was just once!

"Stop it!" He pushed me to the bathroom and grabbed my hands above my head.

"Now baby imagine i'm that teacher and i will just fuck your mouth for an A" He said and i felt disgusted, tears starting to fall from my eyes, i gulped, he pushed his hand in my stomach and going down, i knew at this point i'm fucked up.

**

Quick a/n; wattpad has been failing so much🙄 i got stressed so i deleted this chapter before lmao okay i'm updating cuz i think this shit works now!
enjoy.

Ps. i'm working on a jerrie fanfic, do y'all like this idea? it's important to me cuz j started writing jerrie fics for so longgggg and well i never really had the guts to post it :) so ur opinion matters to me❤️