Twenty-six

What am i going to do? he is capable of everything, he can kill her, what if he rape her? god no.

I walked around in my apartment, trying to calm myself, did he kidnap her? i mean how could he? how did he find her? i have so many questions right now and no one will clear them, i need to talk to Y/N maybe this is a drill and he wants to catch my attention to hurt me.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, i dialed Y/N's number and waited.

"Come on pick up pick up!"

"Hey this is Y/N, what's wrong?

"Y/N! what the fuck where are you!"

"Ha-ha! yeah i'm not here just leave the message and i'll try to answer as soon as i can bye bye" Fuck it her fucking voicemail.

I bit my lip and waited in the couch thinking what do i need to do to save her and help her, what am i going to do?

My phone started ringing, i grabbed it and it says it was Y/N calling me.

"Y/N! where the hell are you!"

"Hello love" I heard a voice that's clearly not Y/N's.

"What- you son of a bitch, what are you doing? where's Y/N?"

"Oh now you care about your stupid lover, that's actually cute and is making me sick" Paul said and laughed.

"Alisten what do you want? it is with me? just leave her alone, she has nothing to do with you and me" I said.

"Alycia, you don't remember Lisa?" Wait what?

"Lis- i... yes i do, what does this mean?"

"She was my sister, you did the same to her, you made her fall in love with you and then throw her away, she was fucking in love with you Alycia! she killed herself because you left New York! i had to come after you and make you pay! she was innocent and you left her"

"I- i haven't left her, i explained everything, she was risking everything for me and she was the best of her generation, she was going to be a doctor and i would ruin that"

"Does it sound the same huh? Y/N wants to be a doctor, is actually the best of her generation, yeah she had to use her pussy and mouth for that but yet she tried, she's not that innocent but yet it's the same story" No it can't be, he is fucking right.

"I- this can't be the same of course because i fell in love with her and i'm not gonna leave her, i did it because i was afraid, i might lose my job and i didn't want that and either Lisa, she could get expelled"

"There's no come back, now honey i have a fly to catch"

"No no no wait-" He hung up. "FUCK IT!! damn it no, what am i gonna do now" I started panicking, i grabbed my hair and tried to hold the tears.

I didn't mean to Lisa to kill herself! i tried to convince her it was the best because we both were risking too much! she was sixteen for god sakes! it's not the same, yeah i hurt her but i tried to help her, i am so stupid and now he's making pay for that, jesus christ and Y/N has nothing to do with it!

{...}

Your pov

"Who is Lisa?" I asked.

"You don't care little slut, now shut up i'm trying to send someone this address so i'll get what i want"

"What is it?"

"Alycia, between you and me, imma kill her" He said and grabbed a gun from his pants, my eyes widened and i gasped.

"What the fuck! Paul! get that shit out of here!"

"No, no no darling, you know what? Alycia made someone kill herself now she has to die so i'll get revenge, my sister will finally be in peace"

"Your? your sister? Lisa was your sister?"

"Oh... i see you know the story, who did tell you? Alycia?"

Flashback

"So i wanna share something with you, since there's no secrets anymore, you told me something and i'll do too" Alycia said, i smiled.

"Okay go ahead, i'm all ears"

"Well it happened last year, i worked on a school in New york, i met this girl on my biology class, she was a student, she was sixteen, her name was Lisa, she was beautiful and cute" I frowned. "Not as much as you of course lovely, but yeah, we started this... i don't know how to call it but you know... like a relationship but nothing serious, she told me one night she was in love with me, i was shook and told her she can't, she was underage and that was impossible, i told her if we got into something she will risk her future and i will screw mine, she didn't understand it, she told me i was a bitch, that i just wanted sex, she was right i never meant for that to mean that much, i didn't love her"

"You just used her for sex?"

"Yeah... i know it sounds bad but i tried and i couldn't like her in that way, she ran away after she slapped me and then all i knew was she killed herself because of me, it's hard to think about it, because i never meant for that happen to her"

"Are you- are you doing the same with me?"

"No no of course i don't, i like you, very much and i see you in that way, in a way where you can be just breathing and i'll think it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen before, you're special, you stole my heart i don't know how but since the first day i met you i knew it, you were the right"

"Why didn't you feel the same with her?"

"We just can't make our hearts to love someone is not mean to be for us baby" She said smiling at me and caressing my hand.

"I am mean to be for you?"

"Definitely"

end of flashback

"She told me, we had no secrets"

"See, you're different that's why you are useful to me, you're like the bait, she is the fish, now i send her the address so she probably is in her way here!" He said and left the room, i was scared, he has that gun and if something happens to Alycia because of me i would die, she doesn't deserve this.

Alycia please don't come don't

I sighed and closed my eyes, i couldn't help my tears to fall down my cheeks, i love her to death and i know now how special i am for her but why i was that stupid to let her go, i should've risk for her, just a months, we would be happy now and not in this situation.

God i'm so stupid.

//

as y'all know this book is soon to end so i'm already working on a new one! it's gonna be a social media one sooooo i really hope y'all are ready :) it's an alycia/you one obvious anddd hope to see y'all in the new story.

btw check out my new story KIK, is a short story so i'm about to finish that too:)

thank you for all the support 💛✨