Nine

Alycia's pov

It was my first year on this new school, i have to learn to control myself because i can't go school by school because of my kinks.
Lemme give you a little resume, i'm a normal teacher, well most of the time, the real problem is i have a thing for some girls, usually nerds, but it's like i never want something more than just admire them, in a creepy way of i must say sometimes, but i met this girl at the new school that drives me honestly crazy, i have imagined so many things about her, i have been thinking on how many things i would love to do to her.
She makes me feel horny every time she walks by.
Y/N Y/L/N. She is not a normal girl, i have heard a lot about her from the other teachers, like she is the smartest on her generation and im sure she has some kinks too.
She always looks at me like devouring me and it makes me feel uncomfortable, but not in bad way, otherwise, turned on in the middle of the class, wanting to fuck her in my desk.
Or even better, in my special room.
Yeah i do have a special room in my house, no, it isn't like fifty shades of grey if you're asking, it's just a room like a school classroom, i have a desk and some chairs, it's so hot thinking we are in a classroom and i can fuck them there.
Actually i never bring students there, just old girlfriends or boyfriends, but i want to take her here, i want to fuck her here.

Yesterday at the party on school i saw her in a really hot make up session with that girl Camila, it got me mad, i was jealous, i wanted to be her.
I acted without even think and yelled at them when the whole school was almost fucking in front of my eyes but honestly i just care about her.

Yeah i care for her but honestly i acted because i was jealous because i wish Camila was me, holding her, but no i can't.

I truly think i should forget about y/n and just do my life but i can't, she is like calling me without even make a sound, i feel so attracted to her for some reasons i don't know.

I am currently in my house, alone, i'm bothered now because thinking of her makes me wet and horny, i wish she could be mine.
I cant propose things to her because she's still underage and i could go to jail, but if she wants it too? God no stop.

I shut my eyes and felt my phone ringing, i grabbed it and it was my best friend Lisa.

"Hey!!!! bitch is saturday what about you and I come to this new club" I rolled my eyes, i have tests to do due this monday, but oh well a girl can have fun right?

"Okay, let me get dressed and come pick me up bitch" I said and she said 'Okay' and hung up.

I walked to my room and picked the sexiest outfit i could find, maybe i can meet someone and get y/n out of mind.

I felt a beep and i knew it was Lisa, so i walked out my house, i locked the door and walked to her car

"Wow you wanna kill some people out there? if i was gay i totally would fuck you right now" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Stop it idiot, come on let's go have some fun!" I said and she yelled excited, she put some music on and drove us to the club.

{...}

It was 12 and i was already a bit dizzy, but still know what i'm doing, i was talking to this girl Katie, she was so beautiful and have such beautiful eyes, she was wearing a black dress, short and her toned legs were exposed, i placed my hand in her thigh and she wrapped her arms in my neck, i was about to kiss her but see a super familiar face entering the club.

Oh shit Y/N.