One

Your pov

It's my first day of senior year!! oh my god i am the most happy girl in the planet because this year i'll graduate and go to college.
I wanna study to be a lawyer and honestly i'm super excited about it.
So i don't know why i want to be a lawyer if i love science but honestly medicine doesn't call my attention and nursing... nah.
I live in LA and it's precious here, i love to live here, the beaches around and the weather is just something i wouldnt change for anything.
My best friends, Jesy, Jade and Dinah, they are always with me and we have fun together.
My ex boyfriend, his name is Dylan, he was such a good guy and we fall out of love to be honest, but now we are good friends.
It's weird because he lately had told me he still loves me and i just keep ignoring him, i mean it's my last year i cant be stuck in some relationship if we don't have love here.
My family... it's something special, my mom it's a doctor, my dad... he died two years ago and my little sister it's the most annoying bitch alive but i love her, she is literally the light in my life.

"Y/nn!!!! mom doesn't want to take me to the park!" Rosie, my six years old sister, yelled while she was jumping in my bed.

"Rosie, please let me sleep! god knows what time is it" I said groaning.

"Y/nnnn!!! it's seven! you need to wakeyyywakeeyyy for school" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Damn, okay, i will wake up"

"Will you take me to the park?" She pouted.

"I promise i will when i get back from school okay?" She nodded and left my room.

{...}

"Ayeeee y/n you looking hot today, isn't she maddie?" Louis said as he asked to Maddie, she has a crush with me since last year and it's kind of awkward because i see her as a friend.

"Ye-yeah, uhh, I really need to go, see you at lunch y/n" She said and i nodded.

"She still has this crush on you wow it's unbelievable" He laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"It's sad because i'll never see her in that way" I said and then Jesy appeared.

"Hello my friends, are you ready to our first day of this last year?"

"To be honest i'm eager for the last day" I said and they both laughed.

"I hear we have a new teacher for science, can you believe it? Mr brooks it's finally gone!" Jesy said and i sighed.

"I know he was an asshole, i mean i love science but he made it hell" I said and Louis laughed.

"Have you ever been with Ms Edwards? that bitch it's worse" He said and jesy nodded.

"That's right"

"Guys she can't be that bad" I said and they looked at me weirdly.

"You say that because you have maths with Mr Kavanahg and she is the sweetest"

"She is" I said and the bell rang.

"Well we have science, see you at lunch Louis" Jesy said and draggged me to the classroom.

"Jesy calm your tits!" I said and she glared me.

"I wanted to be early so we can sit on the first seat" She said and i laughed, we took our seats and waited for the teacher comes.

"I'm so bored and it's been five minutes"

"I hope he or she isn't an ass-"

"Good morning class, i'm sorry i'm late, i'm Miss Debnam-Carey" A tall woman entered the room with green eyes, long hair and such a hot body, oh well damn.