Eleven

Your pov

I feel the light in my eyes and opened them, i rubbed them and sighed. God i don't remember how did i fall sleep last night, i looked at my clothes and i'm with my dress, god i was a mess.
Suddenly i remember what happened with Alycia, oh shit... i made out with my teacher!
God and i liked it, it was so hot, i still can feel her hands in my legs, and her kisses oh god her kisses are the best kisses i've ever had.
I sighed, i cant believe i had a hot make out sesion with my teacher.

"Honey are you there?" My mom knocked on the door.

"Yes mom come in" She walked in and i smiled.

"Hey good morning, had fun last night?" She smirked.

"Oh god mom no, well i went with Jesy and Dinah to this club and you know..." I said, the good thing is my mom never gets mad at me and she let me be, like she accept me also, i can tell her everything.

"But a girl named Alycia brought you home, not Jesy or a Dinah" She said, i bit my lip.

"Yes umm- she is my biology teacher mom" I said and her eyes widened.

"She is!!! oh god she is hot, did you?" I shook my head.

"Mom! she is my teacher and i'm still 17 jesus, i dont want her to go to jail" She chuckled.

"Tell me the truth i won't judge you sweetie" I sighed.

"It's embarrassing mom, stop" I whined.

"So did my little girl had her first-"

"Mom no! stop i didn't have sex with her or anybody, no yet, i mean i know she's hot and she invited me to her house and we kinda kissed and-"

"YOU KISSED HER?" She asked yelling, God she can act like my friends.

"Yes i did it and we kinda make out too" I sighed. "God mom stop asking this is personal" I rolled my eyes and she groaned.

"You know you can tell me anything"

"I know thank you, you are the best" I said and hugged her.

"She has a hickey sure you didn't do that?"

"MOM GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I yelled and threw her a pillow, she laughed and left.

Gosh she is so annoying.
I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, since it's sunday i don't know what will i do the rest of the day.

{...}

I was in my bed doing some homework for tomorrow, i was watching the vampire diaries on netflix, Rosie was with me because she loves the vampire diaries too.

"God y/n Stefan is so handsome" She said, i rolled my eyes.

"I know Rosie, hey don't you have homework to do?" She shook her head.

"I did it already"

"Oh well" I sighed and felt my phone vibrating.

Hottie {3 Messages}

Hey! how did you sleep?

I'm sorry about what happened last night i think we got it too far.

But i can't stop thinking about you and all the things we can do...

I guess hottie is Alycia, but how the hell did she get my number?
Wait, did she regret it?
God my insecurities are coming back, maybe she just want sex and nothing more, of course why would my biology teacher wants a relationship with a 17 years old girl?
Damn it maybe i just have to block her and ignore everything.
Or maybe i can play her games?
No feelings?
I cant because i already started to feel things for her, damn it.

{...}

Monday.

I arrived at school and sat on the Biology classroom, i was all alone for now, soon i heard Jesy's laugh.

"Bitch!!! where did you go at the party? i didn't see you anymore" Jesy asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Well Jesy the party was on saturday and yesterday was sunday, today is monday bitch you could have called me!" I said and she shrugged.

"I was busy y/n i'm sorry" She said.

"Busy, did you even do the homework?" She shook her head.

"I was busy with Harry, this guy i met at the party on the club, he was hella fine so why not?"

"Who was hella fine?" I heard Dinah's voice entering the classroom.

"This isn't even your class what are you doing here?"

"Sorry miss grumpy, i was here just greeting my best friends" She said. "What even got in your pants y/n"

"Nothing Dinah, i'm stressed actually"

"Where did you go at the club?"

"I was just somewhere" I shrugged.

"Tell usssss" Jesy begged.

"I-"

"Good morning girls" I heard Alycia entering the room.

"Uh- i need to go" Dinah said and left the classroom.

"We gotta wait for ten minutes for your classmates and we going to start the lesson, it seems like you both are the only one here" She said and sat in her desk.

"Yep, y/n i'm going to get my books be right back" Jesy said and left me alone with her. Great.

After like two minutes of complete silence she spoke.

"You didn't answer my texts"

"I didn't know i have to" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Do you even remember what happened?" She asked, damn what should i do? deny? No, i'm going to play too.

"Uh, i don't know what should i remember?" I said. "By the way how did you get my number?"

"School information darling" I rolled my eyes.

"Well delete it"

She stood up and walked to my desk, i gulped nervously. "What if i don't want to?" I stayed in silence.

"I- just - i don't want to be- i mean to be related to you"

"I'm sorry but i'm already attached to you so you have to deal with me forever... maybe" She said and i was confused. Attached?

"Excuse me?"

She saw some students walk in and got closer. "You will be mine you want it or not"

"What if i don't want to?"

"I'll make you want me, but i'm sure you want me so i don't need to do anything actually"

Damn it.