The Fault In Our Stars

Spoilers of course and some language which you would know if you've read the book lol figured people would want this because its a pretty good book :)

------------------------------------
Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
-Augustus

Thank you for explaining that my eye cancer isn't going to make me deaf. I feel so fortunate that an intellectual giant like yourself would deign to operate on me.
-Issac

There is only one thing in this world shittier than biting it from cancer when you're sixteen, and that's having a kid who bites it from cancer.
-Hazel

Okay,' he said after forever. 'Maybe okay will be our always.
-Augustus

But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.
-Isaac

I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?
-Hazel

You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you.
-Augustus

Everybody should have true love, and it should last as long as your life does.
-Isaac

As he read I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
-Hazel

"I'm in love with you" he said quietly.

"Augustus" I said

" I am" he said. He was staring at me, and i could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and i know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only Earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
-Augustus