Robin Williams Tribute

These are some of Robin Williams most memorable quotes and movie quotations.

------

1. Dead Poets Society

"That you are here - that life exists, and identify; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?"

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."

2. Good Will Hunting

"Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself."

"You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't playing attention to."

3. Aladdin

"But oh, to be free. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world."

4. Mrs. Doubtfire

"But if there's love, dear... those are the ties that bind, and you'll have a family in your heart, forever."

5. Hook

"Oh, no. To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure."

"Thank you for believing."

6. The Birdcage

"You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!... but you keep it all inside."

Bits of wisdom

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

"Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing lose.

"The 'Aladin' thing- that's not work; that's just fun. Three days in the recording studio going mad, then the animators do all the work. Not a bad way to cash a large check, my friend."

"The Statute of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your poor, your tored , your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do realize I should've wrote this a long time ago, Robin Williams is one of my all time favorite actors. I was so sad when I found out he died, but I didn't think to make a tribute sort of thing until recently. I just put some of his many qoutes  in this update, but feel free to request some for me to add:-)

Don't forget to tell me your favorite quote and to help me figure put what quotes to do in the next update ;-)