Nicholas Sparks Movie Quotes

I know it's been awhile, i suck at updating my stuff.

1. No matter where it is in the sky... No matter where you are in the world... the moon is never bigger than your thumb. 

2. My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.

3. "If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale."

4. "The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever."

5. "Loving once and only once is possible – anything is possible"

6. "Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that."

7. "I finally understood what true love meant… love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

8. "Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it will. But as long as you remember that he loves you and you love him—and both of you remember to act that way—you'll be just fine."

9. "There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can."

10. "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

11. "People come, people go—they'll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past."

12. "Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world."

13. "My mom used to tell me that whatever you do, marry someone who loves you more than you love him."

14. "That's the thing about being the product of happily married parents. You grow up thinking the fairy tale is real, and more than that, you think you're entitled to live it."

15. "We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to leave suggestions on what quotes to do next ✌