Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Simra chose to go in a space grey Maserati Grandturismo with red brakes in the tyres with the black leather interior on the inside,

Subhan chose to go in a space grey McLaren F1 with red and black leather seat and interior on the inside,

My parents chose to go in space grey Lamborghini with the black leather interior on the inside,

And finally, Aaliya and I chose the red Ferrari obviously black and red leather interior in the inside,

The reason why we chose this theme was because of the fact that we live in Sheffield and there can be a lot of traffic so we want everybody to know that we are all part of the wedding as Aaliya's family is coming here as well but the can't meet her yet as she will be sitting in the car and we will all leave together with the Ferrari at the front then the two Lamborghini's then the two BMW I8's then the two Maserati GranTurismo s and lastly the two McLaren F1's.

Aaliya's family soon arrived with her parents in the Lamborghini, Amar in the McLaren F1, Ameena in the BMW I8 and Aleena in the Maserati Granturismo. We all left quickly as it was now 4:30 and we had to be there by 5, so we all left with our double indicators on telling people we are all a part of this wedding but it is quite obvious from the red ribbon tied to the front of our car.

I turned to look at Aaliya who was looking at her phone of old family photos of her and Amar, Ameena, Aleena and Amira as she smiled at them lovingly and closed her phone to look at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" she asked me as I just shook my head and placed my hand over hers which was placed on her lap as she looked at me with her cheeks turning red.

"Nothing, it's just you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and right now you look like an angel sent from the heaven above," I said as tears started to form in her eyes and slowly made their way down her cheek as she wiped them away and smiled at me.

"Well I think you're a super handsome angel sent from the heavens above to guide me back and I couldn't be happier then I am now," she said to me as she looked away with her cheeks a bright red as a smile made its way on my face. She has feelings for me, she thinks I'm handsome.

We arrived at the venue after a nice peaceful ride which only turned silent after her small confession, even though it was small it meant a lot to me that my beautiful wife had feelings for me. We parked our cars as all the guests had started hollering and dancing whilst screaming with some guys playing the dhol which is a type of drum that you whack with sticks to create music.

Aaliya and I got out of the car and started making our way through the crowd of our relatives who were throwing rose petals at us as she squeezed my hand really tightly and I looked over to find her taking in deep breaths with her eyes closed and shaking. Quickly holding her hand tightly and discreetly wrapping my arm around her waist I whispered sweet nothings into her ears to calm her down.

She looked at me and smiled whilst mouthing thanks as I nodded my head at her and we continued making our way down the pathway as people carried on cheering at us as Aaliya smiled at everybody. We made our way onto the stage, the same stage where our nikah after party was held at The Grand in Dewsbury, and sat down as everybody came running to the stage wanting to take photos with the bride as well as the groom.

All of Aaliya's best friends came up onto the stage and all wished her well and hugged her whilst taking selfies and posing for the camera as well as taking photos with me.

"Aaliya babes you look gorgeous, Amir is a very lucky man," Zaira said to Aaliya whilst winking at her who just blushed and slapped Zaira on the arm as well.