Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"You look so gorgeous I can't wait for tonight," I whispered in her ears making her eyes widen out of surprise and shock.

"What do you mean you can't wait for tonight?" she asked me whilst smiling at the camera.

"Nothing, you will see tonight," I replied to her question as she tried raising her eyebrow at me but failed and ended up raising two instead to which I ended up laughing as the cameraman clicked away with a weird look in his face.

Aaliya's phone pinged as she went over and picked it up to only have tears form in her eyes as she went to the bathroom acting as if everything was normal. I followed her without her acknowledgement and put my foot in the small gap as she was about to close the door. She gasped and looked up at me.

"What are you doing Amir? I am trying to use the bathroom and they will have annoying thoughts in their minds, you know your siblings and their little dirty minds," she told me as she tried closing the door.

"Well so what, we are married and let them think what they want to," I said as I pushed the door open and went inside and looked around making sure no one was looking before I closed the door.

"Now tell me what is wrong with you, I know you're not happy," I said as I caressed her cheek. "Tell me darling what's wrong?" I asked her as tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she hugged me. At first, I was stunned for a couple of moments before I hugged her back and rested my chin on her forehead.

"I got another text message and it was worse than the first one," she said as she opened her phone and showed me the message as my blood ran cold.

This isn't the last time you will hear from me you dirty little bitch always running after money no wonder you married your boss, wait till I get my hands on you and teach you a lesson myself.

I wanted to slap the shit out of whoever this was but thought of dealing with this after the walima and just have fun today and make it count as I pulled Aaliya into my arms and hugged her whilst kissing the crown of her head.

"Don't worry about all this shit as I will sort it out after the walima, let's just have fun today," I said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked her as she looked at me shocked.

"You just swore and I have never heard you swear," she said as I looked at her guiltily as she glared at me back, as I gulped visibly not knowing what is in store for me.

"Well than don't you dare swear like that otherwise I will personally beat the shit out of you," she threatened me as I nodded my head and she burst out laughing as it took me a second to realize that she just swore to as I glared at her who visibly gulped and tried to escape.

"Amir, we are getting late. Come on I don't want to be late to my own wedding," she said as she tried opening the door to which I continuously blocked her. Looking at her angry glare I decided to let her go as she opened the door and ran out to which I laughed.

We went outside to find the same red Ferrari that we went to the nikah in with the red ribbon across it but this time there was a BMW I8 parked to the left of the Ferrari and a Maserati Grandturismo next to that was a McLaren F1 and Lamborghini on the right side of the Ferrari and according to Aaliya the same set of cars were parked in her garage too.

I looked at everybody who was jumping up and down in excitement as they were taking pictures of the cars, I also joined in and had a mini photoshoot with Aaliya and my family in the centre of the driveway with the elegant water fountain behind all the cars as we stood in the middle of the beautiful scene.

Safina chose to go in a space grey BMW I8 with blue linings on the sides and blue rims in the tyres and is taking Amira with her, who has started to hang out with Safina more than she has with us