20. If Only I can Forget as Well

Start from the beginning

The nipples...

My brain slowly lost all control of my body, and my desires took over. I yearned to undo her bra and reveal her naked breast to the elements. I yearn to bring my mouth onto that protruding point and swallow it whole.

"Don't just settle with that, go all the way." For some reason, Ralus's voice continued to echo in my head even though I was no longer holding onto my phone. "Go ahead. Use her body to satisfy your needs. She's all yours for tonight."

"She's mine."

With a twisted smile, I brought my face closer and closer to hers. I stared at her beautiful lips and longed to bring my lips to hers once again. I began taking action and our lips met again. This time, I took the initiative and stuck out my tongue, and as I did so, I realized that Loriana had half opened her eyes but was still in a state of slumber.

I ignored her opened eyes and continued on with the kiss. My tongue was able to enter her mouth and our tongues intertwined once again. This time, however, I could savor the sweetness of her saliva and the soft textures of her tongue and inside of her mouth.

Our kiss only ended because my body was slowly running out of breath, and after it ended, I thought to myself that it was time for me to continue on to the next part of her body. I thus moved my head down to her chest and kissed a protruding point on her bra. As I applied pressure down with my lips, I can feel an equal and opposite force pushing back. I then didn't even wait until I undone her bra and just cupped my mouth over the nipple and the bra that isolated it from me. I sucked on it gently, and as I did so, I moved my hands around her back and unclipped her bra and slowly removing them. Soon, the two orbs of holiness was exposed to me in all its glory.

The faint slivers of moonlight that entered illuminated her body for me perfectly, and because of that, I could admire the perfect shape of her breasts. Her nipples were of the perfect size in proportion to her breasts and everything was just perfect about them. I then brought my mouth over each individual nipple, licking them and sucking on them until something in my head that sounded oddly like Ralus's voice told me to proceed even further down.

I obeyed the commands of that voice and moved down to her pelvis area. There, underneath the purple lace underwear is the holy land, and the voice in my head wants me to enter the holy land. However, to do so I would have to reveal the entrance first. Therefore, I brought my fingers to her underwear and began to pull downwards slowly. As it went past her hips, I glanced up and admired the beautiful woman that was mine for the night. My primitive emotions smiled and the desire to go all the way strengthened.

However, what occurred next brought me out of my trance.

"Erin..." Laurina whispered, "you're back..."

Immediately, I paused what I was doing and looked up. I discovered that Loriana had once again fallen asleep, almost as if she had not woken up before at all. However, I was sure that I heard her say those words. I am certain that she did say those words.

What am I doing? Why am I taking off her underwear? What happened to me?

I felt a brain-splitting headache that tormented me as I stood there in horror at the realization of what I had almost done. I immediately picked up my phone off the ground and rushed outside into the living room and from there back into my room and out to the balcony. Once there, I gasped for air as I grabbed onto the handrail to support myself due to how fast I had left Loriana's room.

"What the hell happened to me?" I whispered to myself as I once again regretted everything that I had done earlier. I can recall everything that had occurred, but I couldn't control my body at that time. It was as if my whole body was obeying instructions from someone else and not me.