Chapter 20:A Reunion To Remember

Start from the beginning

Sonia: May I cut in bro?

Aleena: Sonia!

     Sonia joined the hug as Sonic approached them, without being noticed.

Sonic: Hi.... Mom....

Aleena: S-sonic...

       Sonia and Manic broke the hug as Aleena stand up. Sonic come closer and hugged his mother tightly, Aleena shed in tears of joy as she reunites with her eldest triplet. Tails, Knuckles, Amy , Sticks, Kaze, and Darren smiled at the heart-warming sight.

Sonic: I'm sorry Mom, I just have to make sure that Eggman won't come back or hurt anyone else in the outside borders. Oh! And Eggman is actually Robotnik.

Aleena: It's okay my son, the important thing is that your now here.

Sonic: Oh! And one more thing.

      Sonic took Tails' hand brought him before his mother.

Aleena: And who would this young kitsune be?

Sonic: Mom this is Miles Prower, but we all call him Tails. He's gonna be a new member of the family since I adopted him.

Tails: N-nice to meet you, Ma'am.

Aleena: Well if that's the case then welcome to the family, Tails. And you can call me 'Mom', from now on.

Tails: Thanks.... Mom...

       Aleena hugged her new son as Tails hugged her back. Shadow and Silver stepped forward and when Aleena saw them, she shocked.

Aleena: S-shadow? S-silver?

Shadow and Silver: Hi Mom...

      Aleena cupped her hands at Shadow and Silver's faces and the three hugged each other. When they broke the hug, Jules teleported behind Aleena and poked on her shoulder. Aleena  turned around and gasped when she saw her husband.

Jules: So, are you just gonna stand there or hug your own husband?

Aleena: JULES!!!

       Aleena hugged him tightly, fearing like he might disappear any minute.

Aleena: I-I've missed you.... I-I though that I will never see you again.... *sobs*

Jules: It's okay Aleena, I'm here.

        Everyone smiled at the sight, Sapphire and Charles saw everything and were happy that the royal family is back together again. Charles saw Sonic and he smiled.

Charles: Well, if it isn't my old sonny boy.

       Sonic recognized the voice and turned around and was surprised to his uncle alive and wasn't robotize anymore. Charles knelt down and open his arms for him.  

Sonic: U-uncle Chuck? *smiles and runs towards him in normal speed (the way we use to run)*

      Sonic run towards him and tackles his uncle.

Sonic: UNCLE CHUCK!!

        They both fall down and Charles chuckled at Sonic's antics, while Sonic cried in tears of joy

        They both fall down and Charles chuckled at Sonic's antics, while Sonic cried in tears of joy. Everyone, mostly, his family and girlfriend, were happy to see Sonic happy with his uncle and Kaze and Sapphire were hugging each other, lovingly. That day, King Jules and Queen Aleena prepared a royal ball to celebrate the Hedgehog Family is finally reunited and welcoming Tails as a new member of their family. They all have fun that night and Sonic and the gang stayed there for a week. But sadly, they have to return to Bygone Island, for Eggman is still there. It's fortunately that Sonic, Shadow, or Silver can Chaos Control them to Bygone Island and back to Mobotropolis. Sonia and Manic decided to come with them, because their boyfriend/girlfriend are with them and they would have fun kicking Eggman's butt again. When they are back to Bygone Island, Eggman is attacking the village and they beat him once again. After that, Sonic announced that Shadow is on their side now and also about his siblings and his status as prince. Everyone were in shocked, especially the fact that Sonic is a prince. But, they completely understand that Sonic wants them see him as an ordinary mobian than royalty. And as the days passed by, Sonic began spending more time with Amy and Shadow became less arrogant and emo thanks to Maria. Silver and Blaze became closer than ever, while Tails and Cosmo took care of the garden that Cosmo just loved. Sticks became less paranoid thanks to Manic and Knuckles became a little smarter thanks to Sonia. And by time to time, they would usually went to Mobotropolis to visit Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Sonia, Manic and Tails's family. As for the Oracle of Delphius, he was watching in his reflecting pool and smiled as he wait for another prophecy to be foretold.

The End....