Chapter 17:A Spy's Urgent News and Love Is In Flames

Rouge is still wearing her original clothes and she is a little taller than before.

Shadow: Hmph, it's great to see you again Rouge.

Rouge: Me too, hun. Anyway, I came here to tell you something very important Sonic.

Sonic: What is it Rouge?

Rouge: The Doctor has your father captive.

Sonic: WHAT!?

Sonia: (grabs and shakes Rouge wildy) WHERE IS HE, TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!

Manic: (grabs Sonia by the hips) Whoa! Calm down sis, we won't get anywhere unless you calm down!

Sonic: Manic's right, Sonia take it easy!

Shadow: Rouge, are you alright?

Rouge: Yeah.... What's with her anyway?

Shadow: Well.....

Shadow told her everything about what happened yesterday and she was shocked when he told her that Sonic, Tails, Silver, Sonia, and Manic were his siblings. But, come to think of it, they do look almost alike. He introduced her to his uncle's too.

Kaze: Does his name happens to be Jules?

Rouge: Yes sir.

Darren: Then it is him, we must save him!

Shadow: I'll go, I know Eggman's lair like the back of my hand. And since I work as a secret agent for G.U.N. once, I can get in there without being noticed.

Sonic: Good luck, Shadow. We're counting on you and be careful.

Shadow: I will..... CHAOS.... CONTROL!!!!

Rouge: I better go and help him. Since I think he doesn't know where to find the King, see ya next time!

Rouge fly away and went up into the forest.

Sonia: Do you think she and Shadow will be okay?

Knuckles: Don't worry, Shadow and Rouge are the Top Secret Agent of G.U.N. I'm positive that their gonna be alright.

Sonia: (in though) Well... here it goes... Knuckles....

Knuckles: Yes Sonia?

Sonia: Ummm.....*kisses Knuckles' cheek*

Knuckles: (blushes madly) Sonia....

Sonia: (signs) Now that you know that I have feelings for you-mmffff!

Knuckles closed the gap between them, Sonia's eyes went wide. Sonia doesn't know how to react, except close her eyes and enjoy the kiss. Sonic, Tails, Cosmo , Silver, Manic, Kaze, and Darren were happy for Sonia, cause they know that Knuckles will take care of her.

Amy, Cosmo and Sticks: AWWWWW.....

Sonic: Congrats, Sis!

Manic: Way to go, Echidna-Dude.

Kaze: We're happy for the both of you.

Darren: Take good care of her.

Sonia: Don't worry Uncle Darren, my guardian will take care of me.

Knuckles blushed a bit and hugs Sonia. He also gave her a heart-shaped gem that is the same color of Sonia's fur.

(I made this myself, hope you like it :), userSonAmy out!)